Ideas for a story

Northernpeter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2015
Hi, I'm looking at writing another short story, I was thinking maybe set in a old hospital, using bondage, casts, old medical tables ect, would anyone be able to give me a few pointers on medical play, also what do people think the best set up would be, femdom, male Dom, two people or more? Just a evening or impriisoned for a week?

Northernpeter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2015
You have been my sub for over a year, I am a local property developer and we have already had some sessions in my previous property's. I told you two months ago to book a week off work as I have a special property I have bought and I will need a week to get all my desires done. Without haste you booked the time off work and the time has now come where you are sat beside me in my car, we are travelling to your home for the next week. As you've learnt over the months you are always to wear a skirt around me as present me with your panties as soon as we meet. This time I have stuffed your panties into your mouth and cuffed your hands together in front of you. We stop at some traffic lights and you make eye contact with the car next to us you close your mouth tightly around your panties so no one can tell what your doing. Eventually we pull up to a large set of iron gates chained together with a large padlock, the blue nhs sign can be seen laying on the floor and it becomes clear that i have bought some medical building. I get out and open the gates, I drive upto the main door of a old looking building, possibly Victorian, i walk back and lock the gate behind me. I unlock the front door of the hospital and then come to get you from the car, you stumble to your feet as you get out the car on your heels. I walk you up about three steps and open the door for you to walk in. You walk into a waiting room, there is still a few odd chairs dotted around but most things have gone. "Sign in" I say as I point to the open visitor book i have already filled the column marked name "slut" and the period staying "1 week" you sign your name as slut and fill in the date. I remove the cuffs from your hands and take your panties from your mouth. I stand behind you simultaneously while running my fingers tips up your inner thigh nearing your aroused clit I whisper in your ear "your in for one hell of a night" my fingertips glide across your clit once before I take my hand away. I reach into my pocket and take out a leather collar and chain and collar you up. I command you onto all fours "yes sir" you say as you comply. I take the chain in my hand and walk you through the double doors into the corridor, the floor is covered with small green ceramic tiles that also cover halfway up the walls, the tiles are extremely cold and uncomfortable to crawl on. I walk you into a side room, in it is a wheel chair, and a stainless steel table on wheels. "On your feet" I say as I lift your neck up with the collar. You stand to attention looking staring ahead. You notice the wand on the table, I walk across and pick up a pair of scissors, I run the cold steel up the inside of your leg and enjoy watching your face wince as they become ever closer to your clit, I take them away and cut your skirt off and let it fall to the floor, I cut your blouse and bra off letting them all fall in a heap by your ankles as you stand naked before me, a cold breeze passes between your legs making your hair stand on end. I place my hand around your throat and grip tightly as i smile watching your head turn red and tears fill your beautiful blue eyes. Just before I release my grip I kiss your lips, I then proceed to walk you backwards and sit you down in the wheelchair, the steel frame is cold against your fair skin and the plastic seat and back make your skin begin to sweat. I lower the flaps at the base of the wheelchair and sit your feet into them.

I take a roll of black industrial tape and restrain your wrists, and ankles to the frame of the wheelchair, I then take the wand and place the soft head deep between your legs, your flaps spread open and the soft head pressed hard against your throbbing aroused clit as I tape it to your leg making sure it's held tight in position. I then wheel the trolley over and place as bowl of water on it and take strips of plaster cast out. Starting with your feet I wrap your legs in plaster, around the frame, with every strip I add your movement becomes ever more limited and your trust in me becomes unconditional, I plaster the wand in and continue to cover your whole body leaving only your breasts showing and neck, I place a brace on your neck forcing your head upright soon followed by a large gag in your mouth, I wheel you over to the wall and plug the wand in and instantly the powerful pulsations stimulate your clit and you gasp past your gag, your skin around your clit quickly becomes wet, I walk away leaving you gasping, unable to move at all as your muscles start contracting inside your casts, I walk back with two pegs and a cane, I put the pegs on your hard erect nipples and give you three of my best swings across the top of both of your breasts. Your eyes are wide open and full of tears, beads of sweat soon cover your body under the casts, "I need to cum" I hear you mumble past the gag as the pleasure starts to take over your body, I take the cane and start to knock the pegs on your nipples, "please sir" you cry past the gag. "Can you take ten more strikes" I ask. "Nooioo sir" you reply, your breasts still stinging from your first three. "Well you can't cum then" I say as I turn around and walk away, the pleasure becoming almost uncontrollable

Just as I reach the door "I will take it sir" you tell. I turn around collecting my cane from the table as I walk past. Standing to your right "count them out I say" the first strike of my cane hits your breasts "one thank you sir" I continue up to 5 then stand behind you, I run my tounge around your ear and stroke your breasts, let's continue I say as I stand to your side again, your almost unable to hold your orgasm at bay you want me to hurry up and allow you permission to cum but I take my time, I give you another 4 strikes I lift the cane for the last time as it whisks through the air I stop it before it hits your breasts, I tease you another three times, then I lift my cane for the last time as it comes down it take both the pegs off with it, you let out a scream past the gag, tears pour down your cheeks I stand behind you and stroke your breasts "cum for me" I whisper in your ear your back try to arch as you orgasm, the release feels amazing the orgasm continues for what feels like a eternity as the wand continues to buzz between your legs. I switch it off and wheel you upto the window, I run a power lead to the wand and place a a timer on the end of it. I plug it in and turn off the light as I close the door behind me leaving you staring at the town from the window as the sun sets.

A hour passes and the wand starts buzzing for about 15 minuets you keep your orgasm at bay, you know your not to cum without permission the buzzing stops and you re gain your breath, the sun goes down and the room quickly becomes dark, your body drained, you eyelids become heavy and you begin to drift off, then the wand fires up again, 15 minuets later again it stops, this happens every hour all night, each time your clit becomes ever more sensitive, the orgasm becomes harder to keep at bay, every time you become more tired and just as you fall asleep the wand starts up and wakes you.

marygaye69

Verified female
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2015
A nice little story,. Quite a few typos/grammar mistakes and it's too dense. You need to add paragraphs. I'd like to know what happens next.

Featured Threads

New Personals