Ideas for slave!

MissSandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 13, 2014
Hey, I'm Sandra i have a slaveboy in the uk aged 19, looking for ideas, all will be considered no matter how extreme. i've a bit of a fantasy of dual ownership almost people asking to use him and having him he's fine with it within limits. I want people commanding him on skype etc and maybe meeting if you are in the uk. I would like this forum to control him too and I am more than happy to give people his personal details. I am also offering a reward of a key to his cock cage to the best ideas. I keep one key the other up for grabs!
Yours,
Sandra

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
What are his likes/dislikes? Has he ever tried anal? Tell him to shove 3 (or more if he's experienced with anal) ice cubes up his ass and position himself above a plate and wait for the water to leak out of his hole. When it's done he is to lick the plate clean.

MissSandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 13, 2014
I like that idea very much submissiveboy. He will be doing that later, but he will be eating his tea off the plate.
Thankyou

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Hello miss Sandra unfortunately I have no suggestions for tasks for your slave but I just thought I'd take this opportunity to offer myself up as a slave for you, I'm also from the uk and very open to experimenting :)

Featured Threads

New Personals