U.K. & Ireland

fitzsan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 3, 2012
21 year old slave male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant female

Ok so I am going to begin with what I am looking for and I will get to what you need to know about me a little later. So I have been in and out of being an online sub since I was pretty young (too young) and I have been looking to take the next step for the past few months but with no luck so far.

So I am seeking a mixture of online/offline so you would have to be in Ireland I am interested in wide variety of kinks which we can discuss at a later date (we need to leave something we can talk about). An experienced Domme would be preferable as I don't have any proper in person experience. You can also be older then the add says I would probably go as far as early 30's

Who am I?
I am a 21 year old student who has been interested in this lifestyle for a good while now. I am normally pretty confident in whatever I do apart from taking this step I feel unsure and it is exciting thinking about it. I am positive person always looking for a solution to a problem or on the bright side of it and always willing to make a joke about it no matter what the situation. Saying anything else about myself will just get boring and make this an arduous read so I will end it here.

If you are interested/want more info just message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you very much for reading and I am hoping this is good enough to at least warrant one genuine response

• Kinks:
Humiliation, Pain, Control, whips, bondage, watersports, denial and a lot more

• Experience:
Only online so far looking to take the next step

• Limits:
Illegal of any kind, public(for now) there are more that I jsut cant think of

Featured Threads

New Personals