Random-Slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 7, 2011
19 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male of any age

Hey everyone !

I posted this on GetDare and decided to try posting it here too.

I'm 19 and looking for a master/mistress. I'm from Ireland. (My ad on GetDare says I'm 20, the reason for that being my age on GD is wrong and I didn't want to have to deal with the random "so which are you, 19 or 20" comments)

I do not have a webcam/digital camera at the moment, but I may get one soon. I did originally set out to find a mistress, though I'm not really bothered by sex at the moment. Level of experience doesn't bother me in the slightest. Feel free to reply to this even if you are a beginner. Everyone had to start somewhere .

I am unsure of my likes/dislikes as I haven't really tried much, though if asked, I will try anything outside of my limits.

My limits are :
Public
Family/friends
Illegal Acts
Blood
Permanent
Shaving
Writing tasks (I just find them boring to be honest)

If you are interested send me a P.M on here and we can discuss it further. [I would include my email address, but I'm not sure if it is allowed in posts, so if you want to add me on that just send me a P.M asking for it :)]

(Sorry for such a short post. If you would like to know any more please feel free to P.M me or send me an email.)

Thanks for reading !

• Kinks:
Not sure on this really. I haven't really tried much. There are some things that I have been interested in trying. I will discuss this further with you if you wish.

• Experience:
I have very little experience in this sort of thing as I have been finding it quite hard to get started. I haven't really tried much and I look forward to trying some interesting stuff with the right person

• Limits:
As stated above, my limits are Public, Family/friends, Blood, Permanent, Shaving, Writing tasks, Illegal Acts

Featured Threads

New Personals