Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
godess

I'm sure you would! I'm sure you would sleep with those under your pillow for the rest of your life!

i dont think i could keep them under my pillow, i would have to keep them on top of my pillow and struke my cock till i went to sleep.

Spankuuuu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
Tx
slave

i couldn't help myself, but i played with myself all evening looking at your pics. that luscious ass, and so beautiful body.. wishing i was giving you a bath, and shaving that cunt for you. drying you off and dressing you... caressing those beautiful legs. bowing to those beautiful feet.

Lewtonr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015
Out of all of the god-like pictures that I've posted,

which is your favorite and why?

The second one is my favorite, i realy like how the hairs came. your pose seems very natural and your expresion and eyes look gorgeous.

YourBestNightmare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
In Your Mind
The second one is my favorite, i realy like how the hairs came. your pose seems very natural and your expresion and eyes look gorgeous.

Do you like how those jean shorts are barely able to contain my legs? Does my smile entice you to think that I'd love to spread my big butt cheeks and put your nose up my butt?

Lewtonr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015
Do you like how those jean shorts are barely able to contain my legs? Does my smile entice you to think that I'd love to spread my big butt cheeks and put your nose up my butt?

yes! thos jeans are making me want to whorship that ass. And your smile tells me i have to!

Twinkle man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2016
I would very much love to devote myself to your happiness and worship you as my queen. You are so sexy! Your smile keeps me hard and your ass makes my mouth water. It would be an honour to be owned by you.

Ejme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 19, 2016
You are beautiful.. Those eyes will hynpnotize me and make me do anything you'd like... Id love to serve you Goddess. I will treat you like a goddess all day and serve you in every single way possible whenever you would like. I won't be a waste of your time and I can gaurentee that(; i'm 22 and would lovve to talk to you.

maximilianson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 18, 2016
hi mistress, i'm 25 from germany and i have just little experience, but i am ready to be trained and serve you

I would love to serve such a goodess like you with such a royal carisma.

I lose myself by starring at oyur long legs and your beautiful smile which also show your sadistic side inside you.

Would love to kiss you on all body parts u want me to

you can do whatever you want with me. i'm your servant.

jaws1971ad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 29, 2008
You are such a beautiful woman I do not deserve to glance upon your beauty, but I can not stop myself from staring at you.

YourBestNightmare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2016
In Your Mind
Hello slaves!

Are we going through Goddess withdrawals? Do you all miss my big ass?

Well I am glad to announce something to you all! Something that involves a real man with a real cock, who can satisfy Goddess and make her happy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 31

arollychair

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2015
I'm disappointed in myself for not finding this thread and worshipping The Goddesses ass earlier. Forgive me Goddess for I have failed you.

jj1674

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 10, 2016
Mistress plzzz consider me im extremly obediant my kik is jj16741674 i can do anyrhing u desire my beutiful mistress plzz give me a chance

Meyou52

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 6, 2016
Willing and Loyal

The Goddess, Divinely shaped in her glory. Upon this Holy frame are curves so perfectly made to cause any man or woman to desire nothing more upon a mere gaze. Not only the breasts and posterior portions, but every curve of Her Perfection. From Her cheeks to Her chin, Her neck to Her breasts, Her abdomen to Her thighs, and the arch of Her back down to the arches of her feet, such grace that should not be touched by anything. None are worthy to serve Her Perfection, and it is only by Her Will that any should be granted such privilege. Words cannot describe my honor and pleasure to serve such Powerful Beauty, the incarnation of Womanly Power and Authority. I submit to You, awaiting only for Your instruction, though it may never come to me.

Featured Threads

New Personals