im a loser

pinkpantysissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 25, 2014
my Wife makes me sleep outside the little camper most nights. She told me she is more a man than I am. She is right. i am a loser with a small dicklet who needs to be controlled. That is the purpose of my existence. Now i have to figure out how to humiliate myself during these long nights in the camper while my wife is comfortable in the house.

horny pig

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
my Wife makes me sleep outside the little camper most nights. She told me she is more a man than I am. She is right. i am a loser with a small dicklet who needs to be controlled. That is the purpose of my existence. Now i have to figure out how to humiliate myself during these long nights in the camper while my wife is comfortable in the house.

wash your mouth out with soap you pathetic little slut. she should make you sleep in a dog house instead of a camper

pinkpantysissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 25, 2014
Thanks!

i have been outside in the camper three to four nights a week for the last month. i have been without cloths except for my diapers. i have learned to pee outside like a dog on all fours. It is very humiliating knowing my wife and the rest of the world is in their houses comfortable while i am outside peeing like the sissy bitch loser that i am. i even peed my diapers once. i need some new ideas for humiliation. Please tell me what to do while my Wife is in the house or out with the girls while i am stuck outside. im open to things that will not injure or make me sick.

likes: spanking; panties; vibrating butt plug, ball gag, light bondage, ass worship (my wife wont let me worship her ass however).

dislikes: drinking pee, playing with body fluids.

Ladysweetmarie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 13, 2014
You sound you're such a slut that if I were your wife, I wouldn't let you pee at all except within designed hours and would spank the hell out of you if you couldn't hold it.

Featured Threads

New Personals