im a new slut

mastersgirl616

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 1, 2012
im a new slut and my master wants people to look at my album and post comments, feel free to humiliate me...
also he said any punishment ideas for being disrespectful to him would be welcome and if he likes them he might be making me post pics of them.
thank you all x

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
you still never replied back to the pm on gd to tell me how your last punishment went. You know the one you told me how much you hated me for making :p

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
i think everyone wants to know how your last punishment went. very nice album.

dra6on451

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 31, 2012
The pics in your album look nice but I think they would look a little better if you had some humiliating body writing on yourself.

wedgie boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 4, 2012
id like to see some clpths pin on u nipples and u pussy lips to degrade you some.

Top_Hat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2012

Ill pm u bastard ;)
I'm sorry slut, but that isn't good enough.
You will need to post on here exactly what the dare was, why you deserved it and how it went.

Also, you haven't humiliated yourself.. You posted 4 pictures.
Humiliating yourself would mean posting a lot more than that, to show us how much of a dirty whore you are.

Punish yourself for wasting these peoples time with only 4 pictures.

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
okay

I think you need to prove yourself, pig. you need to write "Kinktalk whore" below your breasts and post the picture. With only 4 pictures in your album, they could have come from anywhere.

df6wen

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Houston area
She is real. I've seen her on camera before. As she is not your submissive/slave, you have no right to order her around. Be polite.

Featured Threads