Im a stupid slut

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
Please make me cry with extreme humiliation tasks! Im a stupid slut who loves to be humiliated and made to feel stupid and dumb.
Make me cry by giving me humiliating tasks including wedgies, pee and poop, the toilet, making me say degrading and humiliating things about myself, making me listen to music i dislike, and by calling me dumb and stupid.
Some humiliating tasks ive done in the past include pooping my pants while slapping my face and crawling back to my room to twerk to Nicki Minaj in just my poop filled panties. Another time ive had to piss myself and repeat the phrase "Im a stupid piss slut" the entire time while i was doing it. Ive also had to give myself swirlies, wedgie myself, and put panties in my mouth or on my head.
Please make me wet myself, i live to piss myself like the dumb bimbo i am. I will try to do all tasks and report on each one. Once again, please make me cry with extreme humiliation tasks! Thanks!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
When you are asking for tasks and youre open to all kinds of wild nasty stuff but your limits you have are no pic and no vid. It's kinda just text based role play.
If there's no proof of tasks completed then anyone can say that they did anything. example cut off your arm....... i have cut off my arm.

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Today youll go for a walk, youll wear a skirt no underwear, heels, and a tight tshirt. Youll drink 2l of water before leaving home and cant return until youve wet yourself.

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
Go out in public get nude walk on all fours like a dog run round for awhile then piss and shit like a dog and hum a vibrator on the floor (low enough so your covered in shit )while barking and howling cum loud twice

Featured Threads

New Personals