I'm currently seeking Sissy, Submissive and slave both online and real.

MistressJohnsonn

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 9, 2015
Have you been dreaming of being Dominated by a tall sexy commanding woman and have a desperate need to submit?
Are you one of the very few who prove themselves worthy of kneeling before Me?
Then you should be thanking Me for the pleasure of even reading this!

OK!! Let me Introduce my self in a dominant way!!:whip:
I can bite to order!
Mean & Moody
For
Stupid Twats, Wimps, Pansies & Stupid Imbeciles!
I Multi - Task!
Not only do I have a very caring, soft & gentle nature I can also show
A very bossy, strict and dominating attitude
Over the past years I have seen many fetishes and always interested to try some thing new
So please don't be shy asking! Surprise me
Various fetishes are available for those who enjoy, Newbie's or simply curious -so why not come
and put your toe in the water and try - Don't worry I don' bite - unless of course you ask me to
Sometimes depending on my mood I start with
Enforced Exercise.:spankcrop:

Email me so we can communicate better than this with a letter describing your self and about your fantasies.

Last edited:

slutlikelilycarter

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 9, 2015
20/m/sub
inexperienced
looking forward to get hard anal training.
also into deepthroating.
have a dildo too

kik and skype@ funfoefun

beevy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 12, 2015
My names mark I'm 25 from london and I've been looking for a mistress to take me and own me for life. I would like to live with my mistress at some point so I can serve and worship her properly. I have very few limits which are needles scat blood electro and kicking and punching. I am willing to take scat off as a limit once I'm owned and/or live with my mistress. My kinks are toys, cum eating, ws(once owned) spanking, belting, facesitting, ass eating, ass worship, I love body fluid rituals, cam and other online activities, and still a lot I want to try. Please add me on kik markiemark2318

Attachments

• IMG-20150124-WA003.jpg
    IMG-20150124-WA003.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 23

boyskipper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2015
Online slave with foot fetish

Hello Mistress,

Im an 18 year-old male online slave with a love for feet and humiliation. I'd love to get into contact with you so I can submit my application. If you would be so kind as to email or kik me, that would be great.

[email protected]
kik: boyskipper

Badboy_cutegals

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 26, 2015
Thank you mistress..im new to this world n I am interested in being ur slave. Pm or kik/Skype me on Badboy_cutegals

nickvista

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 18, 2015
I would be extremely grateful if you would allow me the pleasure of being your slave. I have very few limits and I follow directions well. Please ad me on kik and You can start playing and using me for you pleasure nickvista24

faif27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2015
Hi mistress. I'm new to this world and I would like to be under your guidance and commands. Please kik your pathetic slave at "malay93".

kovbbb

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2014
Slave here looking for Mistress

Hi Miss,

add me on skype please: kovbbb. I do as ordered.

Featured Threads

New Personals