I volunteer as a teacher. I'm a male straight. No male or sissy boy. Thank you

Bigmaledom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 22, 2014
Kik training school
Hey I'm anna_marie. I have decided to create an online (kik) training school for subs. I got this idea from Kittyclouse364. Im the headmaster and the assistant headmaster is collegeguy19. The masters and mistresses will be "teachers" and the slaves will be "students". THIS IS ONLY ON KIK!!!

*for "students"*
If you wish to enroll, pm me, anna_marie and you will be assigned a master or mistress, read on before you do anything. Your "teacher" will be decided on wether you are gay or strait, if you are bisexual this won't affect you, you will just have someone chosen randomly. You will get a pm when have had a "teacher" selected.

*for "teachers"*
If you wish to volunteer as a "teacher", then do so on this post. Your slaves will also be determined by your sexuality. You will train them how you feel it should be done. You can get up to 2 "students" or slaves. But if you only want one say so on your post. I'll pm you with your new slave(s).

Punishments are subject to change depending on your teacher*

First degree,
Such as:
not calling your "teacher" by their desired name, not following a simple task:
Nipple clamps (cloths pins or binder clamps)

Second degree,
Such as:
saying no to a teacher, not going with anything a teacher says:
A spanking (30)

Third degree,
Disappearing without permission, lying: sanking with a wooden spoon. (50)
I'll be a teacher. Kik is boyceyrox23

jjk007

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 22, 2014
Interested, but confused... (volunteer trainer)

Not sure if I am supposed to post on the second or first thread, but I will on both.
I wish to help train students. I am straight; guys just don't really turn me on.
I like most kind of kinks, but orgasm denial is a close favorite.
I hate people who cannot differentiate between bdsm and torture, and those who give this attitude that kind of color.

Status
Not open for further replies.