In the market for a pet

Darius Sly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2013
It's been a awhile since I've given this place a chance but I think it may be time to give it another shot. I'm the Darius, also known as Master or Sir if you're lucky. I'm around 5'8, 160 (I'd say pretty fit) and I'm looking for someone around where I'm at. I know, I'm a shallow whore when it comes down to it and while we're being shallow I should go ahead and mention that despite the fact that I said that I'm looking for a woman, lately I've been rather bi curious. If you're cute enough for my tastes, you could get lucky and I might snag you up for adoption too.

Bit about myself

I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes down to it. Like to play my video games as much as the next guy. Also like to play my harmonica and DS when I'm walking around or bored. When I'm at work I'm serious about what I do. No matter what I'm doing I get the job done to the best of my abilities. I wouldn't call myself an artist or anything but I'll say that I'm creative in my own respect. I do enjoy writing but as much as I love it I must confess I'm nothing without my dear friend and editor to assist me. She's rather good at translating my garbage.

With the introductions aside, I'm a gentleman who appreciates a little pet play so if you're of the type that loves long walks on the beach on all fours, we might have a special little something going. Not to say that I can't play other fetishes though, I'm not partial to age play. I'll admit that orgasm control is another little kink of mine and I would love to be able to deny you of that thing you want so much till you work especially hard for me to show how of a good little pet you've been. I am into hidden public and as such I want to make a note right here and now that the orders I give around these kinds of situations I try to do in a manner that is exciting and dangerous feeling yet still safe. These are also situations that I'll more easily allow "Pet knows best" scenarios (See rule 3 for more info on Pet knows best).

Now then, I have some rules some of you naughty pets will have to obey.

Rule number 1. School and/or work comes first

I love what we do and if I'm doing it right, you'll love what we do too but, don't ever let your sexual cravings get in the way of your education. I'm very strict when it comes to this. This is for fun but I will not have any of MY pets flunk school because of one too many walks or too much play time. I'm dead serious about this. If I catch wind of midterms or important tests going on, we aren't doing anything. You'll get your reward after we're done and not a moment sooner.

Rule number 2. Be honest

If I'm going too far and your not comfortable, tell me. It's what safe words are for which is something that can be figured out later. Beyond being honest sexually, I need you to be honest with me behind the scenes. I don't need to know everything about your life because we are strangers after all and we need that level of comfort between us but what I'm asking for is, if you have a prior obligation such as work or school, you tell me. We can be discreet and honest at the same time. I'll make it pretty clear what I'm looking to know when we chat.

Rule number 3. Master knows best

Everyone has limits and everyone has times that they just aren't feeling in the mood. These are good exceptions for when its okay to disobey an order. However if it's clear that my order can be done and it's clear that you are well in the mood, I will say Master knows best. Think of this as a gracious second chance to follow and order, one that I expect to be rewarded with by a quick reply of you hoping to it. If my pet thinks it knows best and I'm not convinced that my pet does at all, my pet is in for some discipline. Remember that.

There may be more rules to come later on but these are the main ones that I feel are the most important to know. As far as that goes, if you want to be my pet you'll have follow my exact instructions.

First begin by giving me a name I can call you and give me your age.

Follow up by telling me a bit about yourself. Let the introduction of your PM be nonsexual. I like to be friends with my pets and we need moments to ourselves where we can be ourselves. So extra points for you if you go all out on this.

Now describe yourself to me. I'm one of those people who don't actually need pictures believe it or not but I need at least something to go by when I try to picture my darling pet. If you do wish to provide a picture, that's fine. It'll at least save you some time from typing.

Next, tell me what you can about your schedule and if you have school or a full time job.

When all that is done you can now finally tell me a bit about your likes and interest sexually. From here you can sink into your sub/pet persona. This is where you tell me why you think you would be a good match and why you should be my pet. Don't be afraid of being descriptive about what you want. I do enjoy a good read.

As far as that goes darlings that's all I've got to say for now. Good luck to you all and I'll be speaking to you soon.

Featured Threads

New Personals