Insatiable fat whore needs tasks

hornyvirginslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2014
This fat cunt is begging for tasks. I have been ordered by my master (Lurchst3r) to come on here and have tasks given to me, as I'm a fat, insatiable whore. All tasks will be approved by him before they are carried out by me. Pics will be provided to those whose tasks I preform.

Likes- light anal, clit/nipple pumping, tit/pussy torture, body writing, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, bondage, humiliation, enema

Dislikes- pee, corner time

Limits- public, family, face pics, videos, poop, blood, illegal

Items I have to use- enema, electric toothbrush, clothespins, toothpaste, syringes (for clit/nipple pumping), other household items

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
You will need a die, some rubber bands or cord, lots of clothes pins, toothpaste and your electric toothbrush.
You will be totally naked for the duration of the game.

Bind each tit nice and tight with a couple of rubber bands or some thin cord.
Place a blob of toothpaste on your clit and don't touch it again unless instructed.
Now roll the die;
If an odd number comes up clip that number of clothes pins onto your tits, you decide which tit they go on.
If you roll a 2 or 4 you must write "Kinky Fat Whore" on your belly either 2 or 4 times.
If you roll a 6 you must hold your electric toothbrush hard against your clit for 6 minutes, no cumming allowed.
You may stop when, you have used up all your clothes pins and you roll 6 twice in a row. If you fail and finish early or cum during the game you must report this and will be punished for it.

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
Fill your entire fat body with degrading and humiliating words, written on the blubber with a sharpie! Not written too big either. Write them normal size and don't stop until you're body is full.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
describe where you live. city country, farm land, ect

Featured Threads

New Personals