Insertion ideas

PollyPerfect

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2014
Ok so I love stuffing myself with panties, bottles, just about anything and posting on twitter,
I'm starting to run out of house hold objects, food ect, what objects can I buy for cheap to deal with the requests I get to stuff my holes with???

Thanks in advance :)

xplicit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2014
How about buying an rubber doggy bone? Tescos sell those quite cheap, i see on twitter you've done heel of shoe, how about trying the front end of shoe.
candles could also be bought, and german sausage since i see you also like to eat whats been inside you :)

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
For one, you should tell us your twitter username so we can see

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
how about dog food..... include some dog biscuits too.... a dog lead...
a hair brush wrong way in - bristle first
a whole tub of b and j - the large ones.... follow with chocolate sauce and then custard....
an apple strudel still frozen from the freezer
go into greggs and buy some sausage rolls then put them in your pussy to take them home....
drink 3 litres of water and then go out in a white summer dress minus underwear... make sure its gonna rain... make sure you get wet.... and as its raining pee down your legs as you walk....

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I sent you a very long list via PM, but I agree on the pet toys. Lots and lots of choice there with many odd sized and shaped goodies to pick from...

harcoremaster

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2014
usually i make my slaves use tvs insertions like TV egde and see how farm they can go..i put a 1 meter cord inside of a slave before

Featured Threads

New Personals