Dom Man 4 Sub Women Interested in exhibitionism?

bobnm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2010
Looking for a female sub interested in exhibitionism. You don't need experience and it's ok if you are a little shy, we can start slowly. Just looking for someone who is interested in the idea, but doesn't know where to start. I don't expect you to get naked in public in the middle of the day, just start out with hidden public tasks or anything with a very small chance of getting caught. Can incorporate other aspects, like bondage, pain, ... anything you are interested in. I don't use kik, communication via email or skype preferred, contact me on here for details.

bobnm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2010
I'm looking again, if anybody is interested...

Rogers123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 15, 2024
Looking for a female sub interested in exhibitionism. You don't need experience and it's ok if you are a little shy, we can start slowly. Just looking for someone who is interested in the idea, but doesn't know where to start. I don't expect you to get naked in public in the middle of the day, just start out with hidden public tasks or anything with a very small chance of getting caught. Can incorporate other aspects, like bondage, pain, ... anything you are interested in. I don't use kik, communication via email or skype preferred, contact me on here for details.
plz give your Skype
so i contact you

Featured Threads

New Personals