Introducing Myself

PerfectCalm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2011
Raleigh NC
This is my first blog post on Kink Talk!! I'm very excited to have found this website, although I'm not really sure where to begin and what to do next. I suppose I'll start with the basics.

I'm a 24 year old female living and working in Raleigh, NC. I have always been "prone to kink" and incorporate it in my life when I can. Over the past 5 years my kink has evolved from being something dirty and risqué to becoming an intimate pleasure I need in my life routinely in order to feel fulfilled.

I joined this site to meet like-minded individuals who I can get advice from. Although I'm very secure in my fetishes, I do find it hard to talk about them (and my NEED for them) with my non-kinky friends. Their responses are either judgmental or coy laughter, but never anything useful.

So... I feel like that's a good introduction and leaves room for some Q&A. I'm an open book so comment away folks and I look forward to hearing from all you.

Much Love,

M.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Welcome to KT. You sound like someone with some intelligence, come indulge yourself and add to the threads and fire up some discussions.

As for q and a, I guess a good question to start would be what are your favourite kinks?

PerfectCalm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2011
Raleigh NC
sum1;bt742 said:
Welcome to KT. You sound like someone with some intelligence, come indulge yourself and add to the threads and fire up some discussions.

As for q and a, I guess a good question to start would be what are your favourite kinks?

Thank you very much for the compliment. I'm still working my way around the site and trying to find threads that interest me. As soon as I feel like I have navigation down, I'll start posting. :)

Favorite kinks... Being restrained, obviously (see avatar) and experiencing a small amount of pain. I also enjoy reciprocating on occasion. From what I've read so far, I feel I'm not quite as kinky as most other users. :p

I'm mostly here to "refine" my kinkiness. I feel like talking about it with others will really give me confidence to share this part of my life with my close friends and allow me develop some sort of disclaimer for the dating world. I've had a lot of trouble finding men that I am interested in dating, because frankly if you're not willing to slap me on the ass hard enough or hold me down then you're just not my type. :clap::

spiritualxtc

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2010
Welcome :)

And just in case anyone is wondering, I can personally attest to this woman's awesomeness.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
My fetish is the world of wam or splosh but the reason I have posted is because the very thing you are talking about.. how to be accepted by friends and be able to talk about your fet is the same problem we have been discussing on facebook this evening. How to get round the fact that vanilla people just cannot accept that other people might like to do something different and not simply to be dismissed as a loser or weirdo..

Please feel free to talk to me about your conversations though I know it is more likely to be through message than actual on line due to the time differences.

Cheers
Archie

PS I found the answer to my message post i left you when i re-read your blog.

Featured Threads

New Personals