Introducing The New Stables. Slaves Exposure & Exchange

mag

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2016
I would love to join your stable. I am a slave and I'm open to many things kik slut000000 Thank you!

BigandTall

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 29, 2016
Sub

Tall, athletic male sub 22 years old from USA here very interested.

KIK: bigandtaller28

danny.the.slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 14, 2016
I'm a very inexperienced slave, so please keep that in mind if you want to take me on.

I'm 18 from San Francisco, but from Australia originally. I am bi, but a slave, so happy with either a Dom or Domme. I don't know anything really but I've browsed this forum for a few months so I know that this is the thing for me.

I like strong men and women who know how to get what they want. Manipulation, strict orders and a lot of put downs and humilation. Like being made to do things, anal, want to eventually be taught how to give blowjobs or eat a woman out if we meet in person. I have a rape fetish and a fetish about being used by more than one, many people actually.... also have a fantasy about cum denial and chastity. I want to be used as a woman

Limits are face pics, scat and illegal stuff. Other than that I will do literally anything you say. Just teach me what you like and I'll do it

That was long and rambly because I'm horny and don't really know what I'm talking about lol. This is just what I know is turning me on and what I know I need to do. kik @danny.slave

danny.the.slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 14, 2016
Also can someone explain to me what it means to be exposed? I want to be humiliated and I like the sound of it very much, to be slowly exposed. But I don't want to show face pics. Just need to know what it means

Deidara001

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 28, 2016
I am a young, 19 year old male in need of proper training. Should you be willing to train someone like me, please hit me up on kik : OneTrueNokan or on Skype : nokancool

confused144

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2015
I am a 35 year old male slave with over 10 years experience as a sub serving Masters, Mistresses, and a couple of couples.

My only limits are blood, scat, permanent, scar, and some anal since its still new to me.

Add me on skype at dannyfanny720 to try me and see if I am interesting enough to serve you. Lately I've been looking for younger owners because I feel the age difference adds to the whole dom/sub relationship.

Look forward to serving.

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
Update

Some updates and reposting of all rules, since most people just read the first and last post:

1.- Only email contact to start. Don't send your kik/skype, etc because I'll not contact there. I'll ask for it if necessary after some time. So PM with a DETAILED intro and I'll send you my email if you meet requirements. I won't contact you otherwise.

2.- You'll pass through a test week where you'll be interrogated, physically inspected and used by me through email only. From there you could be sent to other members if I have available switches. They could use kik, skype, etc.

IMPORTANT: All slaves/switches will pass through a FULL NUDE inspection before being accepted, so this will be your starting point and your normal situation in the stables. If accepted, tasks will be reported with detailed descriptions and pictures, no face required.

3.- All slaves/switches will be used by me, the Owner, and must be ready and willing to be used by any gender (most will be males, accept that). No gender preferences accepted.

4.- switches will switch only with other slaves.To the owner they're just slaves and will receive slave treatment.

5.- No pure Dominants at this moment. This could change in the future.

6.- Age: males:18-25 No exceptions. Fit or skinny. Ready to be shaven.
females: +18, not overweight.

Lindsissyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 10, 2016
Hi

Please let me in Sir
I'm sissy slave ready for all
Please
Please
Please

Kik : Lindslave

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
Accepting New Candidates

Accepting new candidates

John303

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2016
Training

I am in great need of training, message me at kik stuartjohn303

LookingForQueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2015
M Slave for the Stables

Hi, am 16 and willing to do almost everything. Kik at dadgum101 :) have had prior experience as well, but that Dom has since stopped using kick

Militarysubboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 1, 2015
New

Kinda new to this but have been a sissy slut slave here and there and really looking for training. Kik candysisscunt

Featured Threads

New Personals