Introduction

Labila

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 4, 2024
Hello everybody i am posting threads regarding knowing about kink world and all but getting coldness
I really want to know and explore
To know more we can talk in my telegram account @labila9
I appreciate all who approach

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello everybody i am posting threads regarding knowing about kink world and all but getting coldness
I really want to know and explore
To know more we can talk in my telegram account @labila9
I appreciate all who approach
It’s likely due to your prior post which you’ve since deleted where you had a “master “ who was sending you to the general forum here to find ideas in tasks and punishment. Your other posts were seeking dares and being a mistress to some sub male. That offer to domme him would suggest you know what you’re doing. So the mix of posts and focus is likely deterring most from effort.

Labila

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 4, 2024
It’s likely due to your prior post which you’ve since deleted where you had a “master “ who was sending you to the general forum here to find ideas in tasks and punishment. Your other posts were seeking dares and being a mistress to some sub male. That offer to domme him would suggest you know what you’re doing. So the mix of posts and focus is likely deterring most from effort.
Yes this post is that mixed one bcz i got coldness from that... even mostly from ur side ............and if u can't suggest one , then it's good to not reply ( just for attention )
🙃

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Yes this post is that mixed one bcz i got coldness from that... even mostly from ur side ............and if u can't suggest one , then it's good to not reply ( just for attention )
🙃
This was far from an attention seeking on my part. If you can’t see that based on all my prior posts then that’s on you. But now that you’re making a cheap shot at me. Yes I did reply to your first post where you were seeking a dare. Again it was to assist you in refining your post to get better replies. I did not assign a task on that post because one of your limits (face in pic) is one i require personally.
If you want to go further the random inexperienced sub wanting tasks to experienced domme wanting a sub all draws attention of doubt. Further more given your location is India and kink/bdsm is forbidden there it’s likely you haven’t gotten any kink experience at all. Couple that with your age being exactly 18 and it is more red flags for me personally. This all resembles the typical scam or catfish approach seen from that country. I’m not saying all by any means. But the majority I have come across on here meeting all these criteria have been exactly that. So no I’m not posting seeking attention. You mentioned getting coldness on the few posts you made. I simply gave you the reason for that in a polite respectful manner. You made the immature reply here in response to it.

If you are in fact legit I hope you find someone who fits your needs.

Reactions: Maxxx_13

Labila

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 4, 2024
I am not saying you are attention seeker for my post you are for all......in all threads of kinktalk you always said something in positive as well as negative manner you just want to be in top even now you clarity it..... and what u said cheap shot if it's on my end i restrict you account for always replying on postes just for attention....yeah u that's how ur are most of the time i ignore ur message or reply ......and else u said immaturity
See yourself you find my whole history and play back blaming game what i called you smarter or psychopathic
Which only want to win in every point
And what for better reply you think that if u didn't reply then no one replies me so cheap or what else i say cheap .....
See if i have a lot of time i can reply ur every line because that was totally a mess and cheap

Just at last don't ever dare to said that again
Bcz i am from india an have an ability to do something okay
This was far from an attention seeking on my part. If you can’t see that based on all my prior posts then that’s on you. But now that you’re making a cheap shot at me. Yes I did reply to your first post where you were seeking a dare. Again it was to assist you in refining your post to get better replies. I did not assign a task on that post because one of your limits (face in pic) is one i require personally.
If you want to go further the random inexperienced sub wanting tasks to experienced domme wanting a sub all draws attention of doubt. Further more given your location is India and kink/bdsm is forbidden there it’s likely you haven’t gotten any kink experience at all. Couple that with your age being exactly 18 and it is more red flags for me personally. This all resembles the typical scam or catfish approach seen from that country. I’m not saying all by any means. But the majority I have come across on here meeting all these criteria have been exactly that. So no I’m not posting seeking attention. You mentioned getting coldness on the few posts you made. I simply gave you the reason for that in a polite respectful manner. You made the immature reply here in response to it.

If you are in fact legit I hope you find someone who fits your needs.

• Haha
Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am not saying you are attention seeker for my post you are for all......in all threads of kinktalk you always said something in positive as well as negative manner you just want to be in top even now you clarity it..... and what u said cheap shot if it's on my end i restrict you account for always replying on postes just for attention....yeah u that's how ur are most of the time i ignore ur message or reply ......and else u said immaturity
See yourself you find my whole history and play back blaming game what i called you smarter or psychopathic
Which only want to win in every point
And what for better reply you think that if u didn't reply then no one replies me so cheap or what else i say cheap .....
See if i have a lot of time i can reply ur every line because that was totally a mess and cheap

Just at last don't ever dare to said that again
Bcz i am from india an have an ability to do something okay
I think some got lost in translation there. But if you wish to restrict people here the easiest way is to click on the username and then choose the ignore option. It’s what I do with all the fake scammer bot accounts once they’ve been reported.

As far as attention seeking on all posts. You are on a “public” forum posting “public” posts accessible by all. If no one participated it would just die off. If you want private Convos with people there is an option for that here as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals