Iowa: M/Dom/18 seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ Does not require pics or vids.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

DarkMasterBaal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2011
18 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

I am Baal, age 18, straight, 5'7'' tall, short dark blond hair, pale skin, gray eyes. I am again seeking any aged females who would like to become a submissive, I take beginners and veterans. I offer a 1 week training trial to get to know your new master and to determine how strict I need to be to train you, this also allows me to find possible likes, dislikes and limits that you may have. If you would like to skip trial, I will train you by what you offer me in your information.I have a large amount of time on my hands so training in different time zones is not as much of a problem to me, keep in mind, that I may have things to do on some days, I own my own house in the country and some things need to be done to keep it working. I have 3 years of experience training 3 real life slaves, and about 6 months training online slaves, I do not claim to be a professional master, but I consider myself a descent master. If you like the tread, please keep it going, I want it to last for a bit if I can.

My requirements
Any age
Must be willing to try new things, though I will stay away from limits.
Must have at least 1-3 hours per day for training, this is negotiable.
Must accept my terms.
Must be honest.
Must be loyal.
Must be respectful, not only to me, but others too.
Must have patience.

Terms
You will refer to me as master at all times.
You will talk to me with respect at all times.
You will use correct spelling, I will let a few slips, but try not to make a habit of it.
You will cum only when I say.
You will not disobey my orders, unless it goes against limits or becomes harmful.
You will not refuse punishment, unless it goes against limits or becomes harmful.

What I offer is in kinks and what I do not offer is in limits.

• Kinks:
Penetration, anal, pet play, age play, spanking, wedgies, light bondage, orgasm control/denial, bathroom control, food control, sleep control, complete control, light public, light pain, pose training, degrading/ humiliation, nipple pain, pictures if willing, videos if willing.

• Experience:
I have 3 years of real life training, I have trained 3 real life slaves and many online ones.

• Limits:
Permanent, family, bestiality, blood, pee, poop, full public, cum eating, cum play, illegal, dangerous.
I do not have a camera or web cam.

Attachments

• DarkMasterBaal.jpg
    DarkMasterBaal.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 8

Featured Threads

New Personals