United States (East of the Rockies)

DarkMasterBaal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2011
20 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 30

First thing to note, I am only seeking an online relationship right now, but I am considering an offline relationship in the future.

I am 5'7", average body build, dark blond hair, pale skin, grey eyes, living in Iowa. I have a Yahoo, Hotmail, and Skype and I do have a cam for slaves that are willing. Message me if you want to know more.

To Apply
Send me an email at [email protected] with the following info.

Name/Alias:
Age(Preferably Below 30):
Weight:
Height:
Breast Size:
Are You A Virgin:
Limits(Everyone Has them):
Health Conditions:
Timezone:
Living Conditions:
Available Objects:
Any Fantasies:
Why You Became A Slave:
Why You Wish To Be My Slave:
When Can You Start:
Any Questions:

A picture would be preferred as well, but not required.

• Kinks:
What I am interested in a slave - Slaves don't need to like them all.

Collaring, masturbation, anal, pet play, wax play, abrasion play, race play, cum play, bondage, verbal training, visual training, pose training, orgasm control and denial, clothing control, food control, money control, sleep control, bathroom control, complete control, humiliation/degrading, slight to extreme public, slight to extreme pain, spanking, wedgies, body writing, physical and mental torture, whipping, fisting, dehumanizing, objectification, inspections, pictures, videos, webcam, sensory deprivation, extended chastity, extended confinement, exhibitionism, begging, gags, house work, hard labor, speech restrictions, and renaming.

• Experience:
I started being a master at around 14-15, I have 5 years of experience as a master, 2 online, 3 offline, I do not claim to know everything, but I am quite knowledgeable in many aspects of the lifestyle. If you want to know more, just message me.

• Limits:
What I am no interested in - Certain exceptions can be made, but I do not enjoy these and must be talked about before hand.

Blackmail, Children(No Exceptions), family(No Exceptions), friends, permanent, illegal, scat, piss, blood, life threatening(No Exceptions), social suicide, and some others that I cant think of right now.

Attachments

• Picture of me 3.jpg
    Picture of me 3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 4
  • user36497_pic17463_1325118246.jpg
    user36497_pic17463_1325118246.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 5

Featured Threads

New Personals