Iowa: M/Dom/22 seeks F/Slave/All ages ~ Pics and cam not required.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

DarkMasterBaal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2011
22 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

About Me
I am 5'7", average body build, dark blond hair, pale skin, grey eyes, living in Iowa. I am currently not looking to relocate a slave, but it is a possibility in the future. I do offer a 1 week trial to those interested to get to better know each other and to help adjust to the lifestyle.

What I am looking for
I am mainly looking for 1-2 long term, dedicated, open, and loyal female slave, at any age and any location, able to spend at least an hour per day training(This may fluctuate), newer, shy, and lesbian slaves are also welcome.
Short term slaves will also be accepted, but should state so.
Webcam, pictures, videos, etc, are not required from my slaves at anytime and any task related to such are only available if a slave specifically states she is willing to perform them.

My Terms - Basic rules all my slaves must follow, more rules are added, depending on roles.
1. Disrespect will not be tolerated.
2. Lies will not be tolerated
3. There will be no cumming without permission.
4. There will be no refusing orders or punishments, unless they are harmful or cross limits.
5. You will refer to me as Master or Sir at all times, unless ordered to refer as another name/title.
6. You will use proper grammar, mistakes happen, but slaves should not make a habit of it.

To Apply
Send me an email at [email protected] with the following info or message me. The more info, the more likely to be accepted, but all female applicants will be considered.

Name/Alias*:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Weight:
Height:
Breast Size:
Are You A Virgin:
Likes*:
Dislikes*:
Limits(Everyone Has them)*:
Curious about:
Health Conditions*:
Timezone:
Living Conditions:
Available Objects:
Any Fantasies:
Why You Became A Slave:
Why You Wish To Be My Slave:
When Can You Start:
Any Fears:
Any Questions:

Note: Anything with * after it is required, even if its N/A.

• Kinks:
Abrasion play, age play, anal, bathroom control, begging, body writing, bondage, caging, clothing control, collaring, complete control, cum play, degrading, dehumanizing, dress code/uniform, exhibitionism, extended chastity, extended confinement, fisting, food control, forceful/rough play, gags, group training, hard labor, house work, humiliation, inspections(Quick or full body), masturbation, mental breaking, mental torture, mobility restrictions, money control, non-sexual training, nudity, objectification, orgasm control, orgasm denial, pain, pet play, physical torture, pictures(If willing), pose training, public, pushing limits(If requested), race play, reconditioning, renaming, routines, rules, sensory deprivation, sleep control, social suicide(If requested) spanking, speech restrictions, stretching, verbal training, videos(If willing), visual training, wax play, webcam(If willing), wedgies, and whipping.

• Experience:
I started being a master at around 14-15, I have 7 years of experience as a master, 4 online, 3 offline. If you want to know more about me, feel free to message me. I have a Yahoo, Hotmail, and Skype and I do have a cam and mic for those that want to see or talk to me. I am open to questions and I am available most days, but don't be concerned if I am not around for a day, life still goes on.

• Limits:
What I do not enjoy - I do not offer these.
Blackmail, children, illegal, permanent, electricity, hazardous to health, animals, blood, scat, urine, family, death, and any obviously dangerous/illegal thing not on this list.

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1

Featured Threads

New Personals