Is this where I say hello ?

sub2him

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2016
HI, not sure if this is where to post. just wanted to come and say hello. I have been sub to the same man since forever. I never really thought about it until recently when I started to get some strange requests from some customers where I work. Now I have all sorts going through my mind and think I might like to explore some other possibilities. Not even sure myself what that means yet, which is why I came loking for a forum.
Anyway, Hello everyone.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
nice to meet you, you are quite lucky to have had the same dom for all these years! I have probably had a handful of or 2 of subs these days and for whatever reason things just dont last. I wish you the best and if you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to pm me always love to hear from people.

sub2him

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2016
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. When I logged in just now, I saw the "introduce yourself" thread, oops. Sorry for putting this in the wrong place.
I have told hubby about this site, and he is happy for me to get some advice on other areas where we can play.
At work I have to be the boss, I employ people and have to keep on top of things. At home its a completely different story. I have always been very submissive to him, but over he years I have become totally under his command. If I misbehave I get spanked, so I misbehave a lot :) Sometimes I will be tied in one of his favourite positions, and he teases me until I beg to cum. Maybe he lets me or maybe he doesnt. Maybe he makes me cum over and over until I am exhausted, then he takes me any way he wants to, usually anal if I am tied.
Once he had me tied with a vibrating butt plug, and left me in the bedroom while he played cards with his friends in the other room. They had no idea I was there, and I was stuck for almost 3 hours. This turned me on. One of them could have walked in. I was almost hoping that one would.
So theres an idea of my life.
What can I do to make it even more exciting. Just one thing, its only him, never ever could I be with another person.

MasterN

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2016
Welcome little one. I agree, you and your Dom are a good example of long lasting relation. You're lucky indeed.

Feel free to message if would like to talk about anything in general :)

New Personals