Its not what you wear, its the way you wear it!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Turning ordinary day wear into something sexy and/or kinky. A simple premise that I hope will open up some good discussion on how to achieve this.

Some starters that I've encountered on campus this year,
  • sport bra type exercise tops worn other than in the gym.
  • open sided tank tops with or even without a bra!
  • ultra tight leggings or yoga pants without panties.
Ok in fairness there is a sports science academy on campus and there is some crossover of students from there but damn they are distracting when they turn up to my open lectures dressed like that!

Reactions: nina

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
the ultra tight leggings (skins) are a great one all of those ideas sends shivers

• Love
Reactions: AmvetSB

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
damn they are distracting
My daily routines for work take me into some rather interesting environments in this college town... As far as I know there isn't a "sports science academy on campus", but I swear that most of the time I can spot plenty that I seriously doubt they are going to or coming from the gym.... Amazing :p
Sounds good, care to show us what these "skins" look like and more importantly what they don't hide? lol...
OMG, she did! in her words at least! I recall a recent story or perhaps it was a report on using them as a self-bondage restrictive 'tool'.. Was rather specific and although a picture is worth a thousand words, her words painted enough of a picture!

Featured Threads

New Personals