It's okie for him,but not for me...

Doom-Kitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2015
California
So I've been having a continuous problem in my relationship where my Master(husband) can do things and it's Okies for him but not for me?and yes I have talked to him numerous times about this and there's still no change. Well yesterday, he had sex with our partner without me there which is fine and all,but my issue is that I can't go off and sleep with someone? And I have someone in mind that I would love to fuck but if I do it,it would be cheating on him I would guess because I don't have permission too and I would have to do it without telling him...it's a stressful situation that talking hasn't solved...I don't really know what to do about the situation? I have to think on this.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So you say that talking hasn't resolved this yet but have you actually told him about this someone in a way that will appeal to his Dom self? Wording can make a big difference, if for instance you say something like "Master I have someone in mind that wants to use me, would it amuse you to watch?" regardless of if he does or not it should start a conversation that may well lead to some sort of resolution to this. He will either prohibit any contact or could give you permission to play so at least you will know where you stand.
It seems to me however the core here is are you really comfortable in the role of sub/slave? A big part of this type of relationship is giving up your choices, something to think about...

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals