padronebastardo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2014
www.padronebastardo.org
One day

it’s my first day of abstinence and is also the first time that I write what happens to me. I have never been good at keeping a journal, but certainly this is something very different: I do not do for mehappy to do but My master. That is his will that this morning I abandoned my usual clothes and I slipped in others in which I did not feel really comfortable: white lace bra, a white silk blouse semitransparent, a black cardigan, knee wool lightweight black brogues and a miniskirt burgundy rather short, very short. I did not put my usual slip coordinated as my master wants.. Go to the high school, where I work and where I worked as a janitor until last year was strange: I was not used to that feeling. I was discovered, a little uncomfortable, but it was very enjoyable. While I was in the car and I felt everything was hard not to run hand in the middle of my legs to satisfy my excitement. At work I was taken from the daily grind and I did not have time to really for distracti exception of some hungry look of many young students that licked my thighs too discoveries. I got home at three pm, I stop at the supermarket to do the shopping and then home. The afternoon was a real torture: I am used to amuse with tricks and trinkets erotic taking advantage of the empty house until my father, with whom I live is not coming home. I got distracted fatigue with music and with various chores, I resisted and finally my father arrived. We had dinner and then I was given a wonderful warm bath, I let myself be pampered by the foam still holding instinct. Now I am going to go to bed, I feel that tomorrow will be even more difficult.

padronebastardo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2014
www.padronebastardo.org
Today is for me the second day of this realy unbearable withdrawal. This morning I woke up later than usual, becouse the night before,I really took a long time to fall asleep. Usually my habits consist in a hot bath with scented creams and after I read a book, while before falling asleep I satisfy my pussy. The lack of this last thing kept me awake and unsatifisfied for very time. This morning I had to get ready ina hurry. I wore bra lace on my third measure, I wore a sweater baige. Transparent knee, Frenchie black shoes and blue short skirt. I haven’t time for a cofee and I went to school. Quiet morning, again galnces voracious and after at 3 pm I have done lessons at home to two boys: they idn’t do anything, but watch mys things. I got home at six pm and I found it pleasantly empty. I undressed and I have dressed a long t-shirt, I tied the traw-colored hair and I decided to do the will of my master. I was reluctant, fearful and disgusted, but determinated to do wthatever he wants, so I took my ax Francheshine ,I knelt in front of the mirror in my room, I put my hands behind my back and as I had been asked, I clean the shoes with your tongue. I tried not to cough and not to waver. Finished the ritual I was so excited that only a shower would be able to calm down. Out of the shower and covered my naked body with the towel, I have ready my father ticket in wich it was written that was released. So I decided to stay at home to not fall into temptation. - S

Featured Threads

New Personals