Just a little extra

Cuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2012
New York
Master thank you so much for all f the attention yesterday it was such a blissful day even without any sleep for your pet. As you wished yesterday after the arrival of my husband this slut continued with the evening with the butt plug up my ass struggling a bit to keep it in without sliding out. That damn lube! Walking and making dinner was a small challenge and a bit of ane mbarassment knowing if this whore came it would be 50 swats to ass nipples and clit all which were quite sensitive from earlier in the day. This slut handled the humiliation of dinner with a butt plug in as well as into a movie.. This lucky whore was fortunate enough to be able to spend a great deal of time secretly chatting with her master which was hot and difficult to not touch one self. Master wished me to ask question to my husband as we talked and let him know answer too all of which this whore did. Again your undeserving slutthanks you for another great evening and apoligizes for not ,waving the house with the plug but was not wanting to leave our chats or had any good reason for leaving house after 8. For this act of defiance this slut is sorry.

New Personals