Justice

Small_Penis

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2012
Earth
Getting called a weirdo on this site is a compliment. Heck, look at my handle. I am spoofing all of you men who post here.

To Hades with every last one of you who disrespected me, you hypocrites. Your whole fetish is "weird", and the fact that you hold your noses up at me goes to show what hypocrites you are and why you have to come to this tech world for social interaction.

It's funny I get called a waste of oxygen when it is you people and people like you that destroyed this planet, and keep beating it like it is a dead horse. This planet was so heavenly like once, and you ruined it. You took the United States of America from Native Americans, you enslave people, you pollute the ozone layer, the animals are endangered, you make murder illegal, yet you endorse sending soldiers over to other people's countries to kill innocent women and children and force your beliefs on people who never asked for your "help". Then violence is accepted. Then violence is applauded. Then some of you, such as the ones in Norway, actually reward murderers.

Finally, by nature, you think you are superior to others different from you, yet you haven't any such things to back the statement up. There is no perfect tribe on Earth. My "tribe" and I have watched you all from the beginning - You are a failed experiment. You are so horrible that you made God kill himself.

Having typed that, let me let you in on a little secret - It is my destiny to become dictator of planet Earth. Nostradamus told me when on a spaceship that I would become leader of the Earth.

In the new world, there will be no freedom of speech, no freedom of assembly, and no freedom of the press. Humans are part-animals. You cannot give animals too much freedom or there will be anarchy and suffering and how things have been on this planet prove that. All animals, especially the humans, must be controlled.

All flags in the new world will be banned. We must lose the labels.

English is the only language that will be spoken and written. All other languages will be banned. To speak any other language will result in your imprisonment. Again, the labels and the tribe mentality must be eliminated to make the new world better. I didn't pick English to be the one language. You all did. Most people in the world speak it, so that will be the language.

Abortion will be illegal, and all clinics will be shut down. Human life begins at conception. Abortion is the murder of an innocent human being. An unborn baby, as a living human being, has separate rights from those of the mother. Taxpayer dollars will not be used for the government to provide abortions. Anyone caught aborting babies will be prosecuted. Doctors who illegally perform abortions will lose their medical license indefinitely.

Affirmative Action will be banned. Individuals in the old world should have been admitted to schools and hired for jobs based on their ability. It was unfair to use anything other then a hard work-ethic as a factor in the selection process. Reverse-discrimination was not a solution for racism.

All alcoholic products are banned. This will keep people's inner-demons in control, and save lives.

Tattoos will be banned. People who currently have tattoos may keep them, but all tattoo shops will be closed forever so that the next generation of people will not be able to get tattoos. Tattoos lead to death due to the bad ink. Lives will be saved by banning tattoos.

Body piercings are banned - Only females ages eighteen and older may get their ears pierced. One piercing per ear.

The Death Penalty will be legal forever. The death penalty is a punishment that fits the crime of murder; it is neither ‘cruel' nor ‘unusual.' It is justice. Executing a murderer is the appropriate punishment for taking an innocent life. The Death Penalty saves people money as well. Tax-payers should not have to pay for a murderer, rapist, or pedophile to be fed and housed.

Anyone found guilty of murder, rape, or child molestation will be hanged.

(In my world - There is no more "murder in the first degree", "sexual assault in the second degree, manslaughter, etc. Murder is murder, rape is rape, child molestation is child molestation, and all murderers, rapists, and pedophiles will all be treated and punished exactly the same.)

Bringing back hanging as a method of execution saves people money too since using the lethal injection requires expensive equipment and the services of doctors.

Death Row inmates will not be granted a last meal since in the old world there had been too many cases of inmates over-ordering and then not finishing the meal. By banning last meals, it will save money. Furthermore, their victims of murder did not get a last meal of their choice, so murderers do not deserve a final meal of their choosing either. Rapists and pedophiles do not get last meals either because if they did, that would be showing favoritism.

None of the death row inmates would be allowed to make a final statement before their death.

All male prisoners in adult prisons are to be locked in small private cells 24/7, and are only to be fed bread and water three times a day. The only reading material they are allowed to read is the bible. They are allowed to write or receive letters, but the letters will be screened.

Prison guards will be allowed to physically punish inmates who do not follow the rules and in,ages cannot sue them.

Women and children's prisons are to remain as they were before the cataclysm.

I know there are some who are concerned about innocent people being punished for crimes they did not commit. That is why the Aliens and I have invented a machine called "The Authenticator". It is a device that forces to people to tell the truth and share their every inner-thought if asked.

The suspect will be in a two-way room and the lights in the room will begin to dim. A motor will begin to hum softly overhead. A section of the ceiling will slide aside. Then two beams of violent light will spear down from the ceiling aperture, and converge diagonally on the suspect's head.

The officer in the other room will be watching the suspect on a monitor, then (via an intercom) the officer will ask their questions for the suspect, and the suspect will be coerced into speaking the truth due to the psychological power of the machine which sees into the brain and forces it to vocally reveal only the truth.

All police (civilian and military) stations in the island will be issued an Authenticator device, and be legally required to use it in integrations. The arresting suspect will not have a right to deny it being used on them, and will be placed in a restraint chair in the interrogation room if they resist it's usage.

Illegal drugs, gambling, and prostitution will continue to be illegal.

The Economy - The free market system, competitive capitalism, and private enterprise create the greatest opportunity and the highest standard of living for all. Free markets produce more economic growth, more jobs and higher standards of living than those systems burdened by excessive government regulation.

School vouchers - School vouchers create competition and therefore encourage schools to improve performance. Vouchers will give all parents the right to choose good schools for their children, not just those who can afford private schools.

Embryonic Stem Cell Research - It is morally and ethically wrong for the government to fund embryonic stem cell research. Human life begins at conception.

The extraction of stem cells from an embryo requires it's destruction. In other words, it requires that a human life be killed. Adult stem cells have already been used to treat spinal cord injuries, Leukemia, and even Parkinson's disease.

Adult stem cells are derived from umbilical cords, placentas, amniotic fluid, various tissues and organ systems like skin and the liver, and even fat obtained from liposuction. Embryonic stem cells have not been successfully used to help cure disease.

Energy - Oil, gas and coal are all good sources of energy and are abundant in the U.S.

Oil drilling will be increased both on land and at sea. Increased domestic production creates lower prices. I proudly support increased production of nuclear energy.

Wind and solar sources will never provide plentiful, affordable sources of power. I will arrange for there to be private ownership of gas and electric industries.

Global Warming/Climate Change - Change in global temperature is natural over long periods of time. Science has not shown that humans can affect permanent change to the earth’s temperature. Proposed laws to reduce carbon emissions will do nothing to help the environment and will cause significant price increases for all. Many reputable scientists support this theory.

Gun Control - I give citizens the right to keep and bear arms. Individuals have the right to defend themselves. There were too many gun control laws in the old world – additional laws will not lower gun crime rates. What is needed is enforcement of current laws. Gun control laws do not prevent criminals from obtaining guns. Criminals can also use other weapons to kill and/or injure people, so a gun ban is useless. More guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens mean less crime.

Healthcare - All citizens will have access to health care. Free and low-cost government-run programs however (i.e. socialized medicine) result in higher costs and everyone receiving the same poor-quality health care. Healthcare will be privatized. The problem of uninsured individuals will be addressed and solved within the free market healthcare system – the government will not control healthcare.

Photography will be banned. This will get rid of vanity.

All electricity will be banned. (That means this forum will not be here.) This will cause people to not be so lazy, and to not eat so much.

Airport security – Choosing passengers randomly for extra security searches is not effective. Rather, profiling and intelligence data will be used to single out passengers for extra screening. Those who do not meet the criteria for suspicion will not be subjected to intense screening. Profiling is good logical police work.

Private Property - I respect ownership and private property rights. Eminent domain (seizure of private property by the government--with compensation to the owner) is wrong. Eminent domain will not be used for private development.

Government and religion - I shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit the free exercise thereof. This will prevent the government from establishing a national church/denomination. However, I will not prohibit a deity from being acknowledged in schools and government buildings. Public schools may conduct prayers, and symbols of Christian heritage will not be removed from public and government spaces (eg., the Ten Commandments will be displayed in Federal buildings). Government should not interfere with religion and religious freedom.

Same Sex Marriage - I oppose same-sex marriage. Marriage is the union of one man and one woman. I support the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), passed in 1996, which affirms the right of states not to recognize same-sex marriages licensed in other states.

Requiring citizens to sanction same-sex relationships violates moral and religious beliefs of Christians, Jews, and Muslims who believe marriage is the union of one man and one woman. Therefore, same sex marriages are banned. People can still practice homosexuality, cross-dress, and change their sex however, so there's some good news for most of you.

Social Security - The Social Security system was in serious financial trouble in the old world. Major changes to the current system are urgently needed. In it's current state, the Social Security system is not financially sustainable. It will collapse if nothing is done to address the problems. Many will suffer as a result. Social Security must be made more efficient through privatization and/or allowing individuals to manage their own savings.

Taxes - Lower taxes and a smaller government with limited power will improve the standard of living for all. I support lower taxes and a smaller government. Lower taxes create more incentive for people to work, save, invest, and engage in entrepreneurial endeavors. Money is best spent by those who earn it, not the government. Government programs encourage people to become dependent and lazy, rather than encouraging work and independence.

Tobacco - All tobacco products are banned.

The United Nations - The United Nations had repeatedly failed in it's essential mission to promote world peace and human rights in the old world. The wars, genocide and human rights abuses that took place in many Human Rights Council member states (and the UN's failure to stop them) proved this point. History shows that the United States, not the UN, was the global force for spreading freedom, prosperity, tolerance and peace. The U.S. should have never subverted it's national interests to those of the UN and the U.S. should have never placed troops under UN control. U.S. military should have always worn the U.S. military uniform, not that of UN peacekeepers. Therefore, there will be no United Nations group on the island.

Terrorism - Terrorism posed one of the greatest threats to the U.S. The world toward which the militant Islamists strive could not peacefully co-exist with the Western world. In the last decade, militant Islamists had repeatedly attacked Americans and American interests here and abroad.

In this new world, terrorism must not be tolerated. Terrorists must be stopped and destroyed. The use of intelligence-gathering and military force are the best ways to defeat terrorism around the world. Captured terrorists will be treated as enemy combatants and tried in military courts.

Welfare - I oppose long-term welfare. Opportunities will be provided to make it possible for those in need to become self-reliant. It is far more compassionate and effective to encourage people to become self-reliant, rather than allowing them to remain dependent on the government for provisions."

Families may have only one child. Families that currently have more then one child are safe, and not in violation of the law, but the next generation will only be allowed one child per family. After a woman successfully gives birth, her tubes will be tied instantly. This will help prevent sibling bullying, parents showing favoritism, and it will stop the overcrowding problem the old world had.

All usage of motorized vehicles by civilians is prohibited. This will help the environment and produce less car-related deaths. Only airplane pilots, (while flying commercial planes only) taxi drivers, bus drivers, limo drivers, police and military officers and soldiers, as well as politicians and city officials may use motorized vehicles.

Last edited:

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Indeed moved it to kinky fiction, think that's probably the latest inappropriate place.

Found it interesting, few logical impossibilities though. For instance pretty sure that aircraft need electricity and so do the airport security measures you said. Unless you mean that it's just banned to the general public.

Featured Threads

New Personals