k

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
Attach strong clips to your inner pussy lips and clit.... attached to them need to be short string and balloons, the string needs to be short so when you try to sit on jet you have to pull the balloon under water.

Last edited:

Youremine610

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 23, 2014
give yourself an enema with the water from the tub everytime you do it. hold it in while you do your chores and only release it after doing either all your chores or at least half an hour has passed. Failure requires posting pictures of your body while in the tub

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Go and sit like you normally would on the jets when you go to cum. Stay there. You will edge 10 times on the jets. Slap your tits hard while your ride the jets and you may have 1 minute break in between each edge in which you will slap your pussy 3 times hard in between each one. If you fail to finish all of the edges then you will get out and slap your clit as hard as you can 5 times for each remaining edge. This is for each time you fail. Once you have finished all your edges then you will sit on the jets and play with your clit until you have came 5 times. No breaks. No stopping. If you stop early there will be further punishment. Also you will leave a report on the task when your have finished it.

SexyGiggle

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2012
What are you likes and dislikes? x

I dont want you to enjoy punishment too much hehe

Also, I hope you are using the hot tub naked... well you will be from now!

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Im just going to say, i thought xprobioticx's task was too easy, multiply all the numbers by 10

Featured Threads

New Personals