Kate Kastle Teaches Her Son's Virgin Young Friends

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
215_1000.jpg

Kate Kastle says to her son, "Honey, I'm baking a cake for you and your friends. After you play video games for a while invite them into the kitchen. They are very handsome young men and I would like to get to know them better."

211_1000.jpg

Kate Kastle says, "Boys, sit around the kitchen table. I have some cold milk for you and the cake is almost ready."

207_1000.jpg

One of the boys says, "Miss Kastle, this is best cake I have ever had. Would it be okay if I said that you are very pretty? My mother doesn't look anything like you. She is fat and ugly. You are beautiful."

206_1000.jpg

Kate Kastle replies to the boy, "Oh honey, that was very sweet of you to say. Thank you. After you finish your cake, would you like to go upstairs to my bedroom with me? I like to teach handsome young men how to please a woman in bed. Is that something you would like to do?"

The boy replies, "I have been wanting to having sex with a girl ever since I can remember. Are you saying that I can finally do it?"

Kate Kastle says, "Yes."

204_1000.jpg

Kate Kastle strips naked then says, "This cake frosting tastes really good and it's making me horny. Anyway, do the rest of you guys want to join us? You just have to be patient and watch for a while. The first lesson usually takes about thirty minutes."

Kate Kastle's son excitedly says, "Mom, can I fuck you too? I have never had sex with a girl either. Will you teach me?"

Kate Kastle replies, "Honey, I am your mother and you should not be asking me to have sex with you. On the other hand, I was thinking you might be gay. That's a relief. Anyway, I suppose that I can give you a lesson, but it will be later tonight after dinner."

Son replies, "Mom, you are the best. Tomorrow, I am going to order a T-shirt on the internet that says "I Love My Mother" and wear it to school."

Featured Threads

New Personals