Kidnapped and Humiliated

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
This is a fantasy of mine that I have been thinking about for a long time. Enjoy.

She was laying in her bed, sleeping peacefully until she heard noises coming from the kitchen. They weren't very loud, but she has two cats and they were always getting into trouble with each other, so she didn't think anything of it. She laid her head back down on her pillow, and she was gone, not even a firework could wake her up.

She woke up well rested. She yawned and tried to stretch but couldn't move her arms. At that point, she opened her eyes only to find her laying on a cold basement floor tied up in a spread eagle position. She took a look around and it seemed more like a dungeon than just a basement. There were different size crates all over, shelves with toys, spreader bars, rope, and anything that you could think of. As she was looking around, trying to figure out where she was, a larger man walked in. "Hello, Beaut". As he said his first words, her thoughts raced, trying to figure out how he knew her. "I found you on KinkTalk. So I know exactly what you're into and what you're not. But while you're in here, what you're not interested in doesn't matter. I messaged you and asked if you wanted to get to know each other and see if it turned into something more, but you said you weren't interested. However, we never chatted, so how could this be?"

After he said his words, she knew exactly who he was. His name was Darren, she didn't get a very good vibe from him or his posts, so she said that she wasn't interested, hoping that he would just go away. Now she just regretted not giving him a chance.

"I'm sorry, Dar-" she began to mutter, but he interrupted. "It's a little late for an 'I'm sorry', isn't it? You're tied up in my room, in spread eagle, for me to see every inch of you and your worthless holes. I will make you interested before you leave here, Beaut."

He walked over by the shelf that was filled with toys as she watched. He grabbed the hitachi wand, some rope, and a crate. She was trying to figure out exactly what he was going to do with her. Stuff her in a crate left to cum endlessly? No, not quite. He walked over to the ropes, and just then she realized she was suspended from the ceiling. He lifted her off the ground 3 feet, just high enough for the crate to fit under her. He tied the hitachi in place on the crate so it was just barely touching her clit, but also so she couldn't move from it. "If you cum, I promise you that there will be punishment, slut".

He turned it on medium right away and she began to squirm and moan. His only instructions were "you tell me when you have to cum". She was already on the verge of cumming 45 seconds in, it didn't take much for her. When she knew that she couldn't hold it any longer, she yelled out "I have to cum!". His only was response was "good girl, but you better not." as he turned the hitachi up to high. She lasted another 20 seconds before she couldn't hold it. He knew right away what had happened. He shut off the hitachi and pushed the crate out from under her and let her hang there.

"Good girls listen to their master. In this case, I'm a total stranger, but for the time being you listen to me. You are here to please and listen to me." He put her back down on the ground to untie her feet. He moved her arms closer together, and then lifted her off the ground again. She was just on her tippy toes.

He walked over to a shelf and grabbed what looked to be a dildo on a stick. He then put it inside her, it was just long enough to put her even more-so on her tippy toes. He grabbed the hitachi that was laying on the floor and said "don't you dare cum this time, slut. This is your punishment for the first time, you don't need pleasure." He switched it on low as he sat in the chair holding it to her and rubbing it around her pussy.

Her legs were already getting weak already and she didn't know how much longer she could take being stuffed with a dildo and a hitachi on her clit. As she was thinking about just how long this would go on, he turned it up to medium.

Another man showed up in the room with a can. "I bet your calves hurt don't they, Puppet?" She was only referred to as 'Puppet' by those on FetLife. She didn't know who this man was, though, not by his face. She nodded slightly and cautiously. He was beside her at that point, he bent over to feel her calves, "right here?" he rubbed his hands on her calves. She shook her head yes once more.

Darren gave the new stranger a nod and then turned the hitachi on high. He took the cane and started swatting her calves. 5 good whacks on each leg, and of course baby swats in between.

She screamed in pain and was nearly in tears by the time they were both finished. Her toes started going down to the ground, but she was trying to keep them up. Her mind was taken off the hitachi and more on keeping her body up, so she didn't even think that she had cum when he was swatting her, but Darren said "you aren't a very good puppet, are you?"

He shut the hitachi off. "Puppets are supposed to be controlled, they do what the puppet master asks of them." He set the hitachi on the shelf. He walked up behind her and kicked the stick so that it was straight up with the dildo inside her, lifting her up even more.

"I am your puppet master, and so is Jordan, your friend on FetLife. You've been talking to him for months, so he knows you better than I do. He knows about your rape fantasy, about being locked up in cages, about being used strictly for someone else's pleasure. He knows that you are interested in daddy/little relationships. You're ours now. You will be until you have pleasured us to the point where we agree on when you can leave."

She was shocked, she didn't know what to say or even what to do. She wanted to apologize, but she didn't even know what she had done.

He walked over to the ropes and let her down slightly, not even an inch. She was forced to keep herself up at that point, she couldn't rely on the ropes for much of any support anymore.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes", said Darren. They both walked out.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I wasn't planning on continuing, but I figured that I would since I got good feedback here and in messages. Thank you all for reading. :)

Each minute felt like years, her legs hurting more and more by the second. She didn't know how much longer she could stay up in the air with hardly any support. She was about ready to collapse when Darren and Jordan walked back in.

"Are you in any pain, yet, slut?" She nodded.

"It's Jordan's turn to play with you, but I'll be assisting".

Jordan went to the ropes and untied them so she was the only thing keeping herself up. He then asked Darren to remove the dildo from inside her. She gasped and instantly wanted to fall to the ground. Her legs were shaky and she didn't know how she was even standing.

"You can sit on the floor for a moment, Puppet" he said. She looked over at him and noticed that he was grabbing all sorts of things. Paddles, canes, whips, ball gag, cuffs and more rope.

Darren had walked over to grab a crate as Jordan was preparing her next task.

"Lay on your stomach" Darren said. He walked over to Jordan to get the rope and cuffs. The cuffs were attached to fabric that was meant to go under a mattress and keep the person tied up in spread eagle position. He put it under the crate well enough so that they wouldn't rip and she couldn't move.

He put her hands in first, they were almost the length of the crate. He moved down to her feet and put them in cuffs and put the fabric a little more under the crate so her legs were stiff.

Jordan was watching in awe and set all the toys beside her on the crate except the ball gag and walked to her face. "I know that you like to make a lot of noises, but that won't be happening. If I can hear you, the farther this goes into your mouth. If you continue after it's in all the way, then you can choke on Darren's cock as he pisses down your throat. The choice is ultimately up to you."

Next he puts a collar on her that says "little bitch" with a chain attached as a leash. "This will be used afterwords".

The first paddle he pulled out at the word "slut" written into it. She hears Darren laugh and say "she'll love looking in the mirror and seeing that". For a moment, she wonders what it could be, if she will like it or if it's something that she'll want to cover up. What is his plan in the first place? Whack!

It was totally unexpected, right on her ass, she let out a faint noise and remembered that she wasn't supposed to be heard.

Whack! "Start counting, slut."

Whack! 3, Whack! 4...

A total of 20 whacks on her ass left the word 'slut' very noticeable. She was in tears and she already has the gag in as far as it can go. "Don't make another noise, slut. If you think that was bad, you won't enjoy this".

Darren walks up to her face knowing that she'll be loud as can be. All of a sudden, she felt something enter her ass. "This is a butt plug, slut. I figured you would want to know what you feel on your leg, wouldn't you?" She made a muffled "mhm" sound. "It's a pig tail."

She felt the ridges and it felt like it filled her completely. She wanted to cry, not because it hurt, but because it was a pig tail. Was that what she was now? A pig?

He grabbed another paddle that covered her entire ass and gave her one big whack. She screamed and that's when Darren took out the ball gag.

"Miss piggy gets to taste her daddy's warm piss now. Does that make you feel worthless?" Darren asked. She nodded her head as he crammed his dick down her throat. "Don't you dare get pleasure from this, don't use your tongue, just swallow" he said as he started pissing.

She was disgusted and even attempted spitting it back up, but she couldn't. It just kept coming. Finally he was done.

Jordan untied her and made her get off the crate and get down on all fours. He walked her over to a mirror and instructed her to look at her ass.

"You're branded as 'slut' now, a slutty pig." She began to cry.

"You've had enough torture today, I think" said Darren. "But we have rules to read to you that you will have to follow and complete in order to be let out."

She nodded "yes, sir".

"We each have our own rules, so you will remember them, we won't remind you." Jordan said. "Darren, you can go first".

"One. You have to complete 10 hours of me fucking your ass. You only get 5 days, Monday through Friday, so this means two hours a day.

Two. Orgasm 2 times a day through anal stimulation in front of me.

Three. I am not 'sir' to you, I am 'daddy'.

Four. Take a 12 inch dildo all the way in your little ass once per day, every day.

Lastly, you are to keep a journal. You will write exactly what you felt during the day. You will write your fantasies. This also belongs to me, I can and will read it whenever I please.

Is all of this understood?"

She nods, but she is still skeptical. She can't believe what she will be doing through. Most of it involves ass-play, something she doesn't enjoy at all. Do they want to see her suffer?

Jordan begins to say his rules.

"One. You will also be taking my dick in your ass for 10 hours every week. This means 4 hours a day, whenever we please.

Two. You will pleasure another person other than Darren and I one a week. This could be our friends, your friends, anyone we choose.

Three. You cum on command, if you don't punishment will take place.

That's all I have for you, but these will change".

She begins to think about everything she has been told. What has she gotten herself into? She didn't sign up for this, but she knew any sign of rebellion would only keep her in here longer. It turned her on, but the thought of being labelled a slut and a pig in front of other people upset her.

"Oh," Darren begins, "every time you see us enter this room, you will say 'I am a worthless cunt. I deserve to obey and serve any man who will command me.' while bent over, face down ass up."

Jordan walks over to her and ties her spread eagle on the floor. "This is how you were the first night, this is how you'll spend every night until you earn a bed and blanket. Your holes are for everyone's use, and anyone that walks into this house will know it."

She nodded, she wanted to cry, but she understood her fate.

"We'll see you in the morning, slut".

Reactions: secretspanker

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
:(

Sadly we know she won't be updating because she's been banned. But I think I MAY continue it if that is ok with everyone.

Featured Threads

New Personals