Kik Conversation With My Goddess Mistress Andrea...

Militarysubboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 1, 2015
Can't believe what you've done to me Mistress
What have i done princess tell me word by word what did Goddess Mistress Andrea do to you...
MISTRESS Andrea literally brought out the nasty dirty faggot that's been hiding deep in me. Now i have a love for being beaten used over and over by real men and women. Never had a purpose in life till now, that's to be beaten and used like the pathetic stupid sissy faggot cunt i am
That's my girl tell me what were you before i came into your life
I thought i was a dom using slut. I use to be a man
How did we change that. how did we figure out what you really were deep down inside..
I met you and you put this sissy cock craving cum loving faggot in his place.
How did i put you in your place weren't you a badass dom master using an abusing your own sluts
Yes you talked down to me and i found out it turned me on, and the pain i inflicted on myself for your pleasure turned me on so you made me whip my inner thighs till it almost bleed.
What were some of the things that were said how did you go from being a badass dom to a cock craving cum loving pussy sissy crossdressing faggot.
I said i didn't know where i really belong in this world. You made me do things in my dorm room at my military compound base. You Called me names. You Found out i craved cock loved cum.
That's right do we have the pics and videos to prove that what you're saying is completely 100% true. Do we have proof of you beating yourself for my evil pleasure
Idk anymore i sent them to you Mistress i don't have anymore until the next day i'm off so you can hurt my sissy body
You may not have them but i do now if someone other than me wanted to see these pics and videos do i have the authority to show them
Do you really have them? Only if it doesn't show my face Mistress
I really do 100% do i need to prove it fag
Yes Mistress……
Faggot watches all the videos an sees all the pics that have been saved backed up since day one…
Believe me now fag
Omg look how much i was leaking
You may show anyone who wants to see but no face or names
That's not the only video i have on u fag i have a handful of our videos u made for me
Watches a few more videos in shock
Do you remember this one fag…. Oh how i loved how much pain you inflicted on yourself for my pleasure:X
Watches another video
Or how bout this one look at that beautiful artwork ur cunt sissy pussy displayed
Slaves watches another of his videos
Mmm…. and this one while your dorm room buddy slept you were finger fucking your pussy all for my horny pleasure
Slave asks if mistress has any videos of him with his ass bruised
Omfg, have any of my bruised faggot ass
You have permission to show but no face Mistress please
Slave watches another video
I have this one but u can barely see the bruise it was barely coming up u just had finished whipping your ass for me i'm sure i have a video somewhere
I had to watch my slave tinkle an poo so i could watch him sit down like a sissy princess he wasn't allowed to stand a pee like a man no no no.. He was a sissy princess he has to sit and i watched
Slave watches the video of him using the restroom
Remember how i had to watch u use the restroom to make sure u were sitting to tinkle like a princess
Yes Mistress omg...

Attachments

• IMG-20151114-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20151114-WA0005.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20151114-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20151114-WA0004.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20151114-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20151114-WA0003.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20151114-WA0002.jpg