Not open for further replies.

CaelenES

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 22, 2015
kik. Caelen_ES

I am male (but I usually RP as female on kik ^^) Age 20, USA. I am mostly into feamels and i am SUB

WardIsHydra

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 3, 2015
Australia
Looking for some people to join our kik group.

Reply with kik username, gender and role.

Once you have been invited you will need to state your age and role to the group and real photo proof that you aren't a troll.

WardIsHydra Male Dominant. I don't send face pics but can prove km real otherwise.

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Female fuck toys only

Strict Assertive Master Looking For Obedient FEMALE Slave

Likes: Anal, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Huccow, Public Play, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Wedgies Etc.

Dislike: Anything Illegal

General Requirements: - Obedient - Committed - Loyal - Creative - Pictures/Videos Of Tasks Given/SKYPE(Optional) - Kinky - Slutty Fuck Toy Letting Me Do To You What I Want When I Want*

Interested Kik @Edward8892

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
Looking for some people to join our kik group.

Reply with kik username, gender and role.

Once you have been invited you will need to state your age and role to the group and real photo proof that you aren't a troll.

has any of the recent requests to join gotten an invite? I just noticed the OP hasn't been on since March... so guessing this is a dead group request... unless there's someone out there running another

Ion02

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 23, 2015
26/male/sub
Kik: ionzerotwo

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads