KiK Kink Community Chat

SnuggleSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 11, 2024
Are you seeking a place to meet like minded kinksters?

We offer a global community chat & safe space for true bdsm lifestyle members. We have a wide variery of daily topics & games & love to have fun.

We are not interested in fuck boys/girls or hook up culture. We are here to have fun, learn from each other & grow together. We don't tolerate persistent lurking & inactivity. If you want to be a part of our room you need to be willing to show up, contribute & be active!

We have firm but fair rules & you will be expected to live video verify for the safety of our existing members upon entry. We take vetting seriously, it's all about quality members not quantity.

If you think you would be a great addition to our community or would like more info drop your KiK hash, ASLR & a little about yourself in the comments section & one of our Admin team will be in touch soon. 😊

J-wilson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2021
Are you seeking a place to meet like minded kinksters?

We offer a global community chat & safe space for true bdsm lifestyle members. We have a wide variery of daily topics & games & love to have fun.

We are not interested in fuck boys/girls or hook up culture. We are here to have fun, learn from each other & grow together. We don't tolerate persistent lurking & inactivity. If you want to be a part of our room you need to be willing to show up, contribute & be active!

We have firm but fair rules & you will be expected to live video verify for the safety of our existing members upon entry. We take vetting seriously, it's all about quality members not quantity.

If you think you would be a great addition to our community or would like more info drop your KiK hash, ASLR & a little about yourself in the comments section & one of our Admin team will be in touch soon. 😊
Sounds like a good place. Would love to be added. My Kik is jw1994jw. I’m from the uk and have been into bdsm from the age of about 17. Mainly as a sub but have found my dominant side over the last 4 years or so

SnuggleSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 11, 2024
Sounds like a good place. Would love to be added. My Kik is jw1994jw. I’m from the uk and have been into bdsm from the age of about 17. Mainly as a sub but have found my dominant side over the last 4 years or so
Check you Kik inbox one of our Admin team has dropped you a line 😊

Featured Threads

New Personals