Kik Slave market

subboise69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2019
Home alone for two days. That is, the wife is out of town, i do have the kid after school til bed time. Can serve any other time work from home permitting. Could be the start of permanent ownership if it was up to me.

54 mwm NW USA
small dick, slave to superior Men
Kik: subboise69
likes: humiliation, pain, degradation, hidden public, light exhibitionism, forced sex, forced bi, sph, piss, nipples, cum
limits: social suicide, including family, anything illegal, anything unsafe, permanent marks, blood

ilikesluts42069

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2021
26 M Dom looking for F/MtF slaves, into degradation, humiliation, anal, and a lot more. kik is hrny_stner420 must be comfortable sending pics/vids

darlinq

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 15, 2024
Denver
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
smart idea!! sub female from colorado! 19 bbw, kik is belladarlinq

crzdlx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 23, 2023
I should have phrased the question differently. I was actually just trying to see if people use apps other than Kik
I used Session for a while. Are you looking for something like this?

I think it's hard to switch the communication to other apps if the most people just use kik or snap.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Piss loving anal slaves of the female variety, if there are any of you out there and would like to play hmu.

Youwillcallmesir...

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Seeking a sub into watersports and the nastier side of play. Experience would be a benefit not looking for anything long term just some wet fun!

Youwillcallmesir. (With dot)

greedyboy98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2020
I will be available in skype/kik for you today. If you want to have some fun, I will happily entertain you.

kik: greedyboy98
Body type: Slim
Body height: 190
Body weight: 70
Hair color: Dark

I will have an eye mask, rest of the face is open.
I have toys as well: vibrator, two different fleshlights, ropes, cuffs, ball gag, vacuum pump, clamps.

Reactions: frenchboyNantes

Subboerman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 30, 2019
25 yo newbie sub for female dominant.
Kik: wokkomokko
Telegram: wokko mokko

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Seeking a filthy little slut for some nasty wet watersports related fun! If you are a bit of a pisswhore or are interested in trying it out hmu.

Kik youwillcallmesir... inlcude the dots.

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
Looking to be degraded and made fun especially by a mistress or group or blackmailed if you have degrading pics and vids of me kik is degradeaslut

Nick 14

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2024
Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively) inflatable vibrating butt plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope, ball gag, penis gag, collar, Lovense plugs and g spot toys.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, body writing.

Tools: Two vibrators, three anal plugs (S, M, L), inflatable vibrating butt plug, two dildos (5", 8"), bullet vibe, remote control vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, deepthroating, body writing.
Where is kik user?

Reeseuk97

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 2, 2024
UK dom male looking fro submissive into ,humiliation, degrading, bodywriting, pain,wet play ,aslo do raceplay kik reeseuk97

Benzi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 5, 2022
Sub male looking for Femdom.

Into joi, cbt, chasity, humiliation, sissyfication... Whatever makes Mistress happy.

Kik benox991

Last edited:

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Keen to connected with a fellow piss kinkster! Chat about, play i dont really mind, just want to explore my favourite kink with someone likeminded.

Kik: Youwillcallmesir...

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
33 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on telegram. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Featured Threads

New Personals