Kink at work

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Now this is something that seems to be quite dividing, do you enjoy any of your kinks while at work? I don't mean do you just get on kinktalk but do you actually enjoy doing kinky tasks while at work?

I know quite a few subs who really enjoy it, usually pretty basic stuff designed to relieve the boredom of the work day like keeping a butt plug inserted all day or periodically binding and unbinding their tits. But then there are others who absolutely outright refuse to even entertain the idea. I suppose the type of job has a big influence, quiet office jobs as opposed to active, physical work etc.

So what are your thoughts, does the idea intrigue you, or does it sounds stupid? Ever tried anything like this yourself and like to share your experiences?

marygaye69

Verified female
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2015
I really like it. It distracts me from work and I really enjoy having a naughty little secret that only my Dom and I know about it. I've been instructed to do a few different things. Butt plugs and other insertions are always fun, having to take off underwear during the day, bathroom games, sneaky kinky photos are all things i've been asked to do.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I've done it a few times, just yesterday I tied myself up under my clothing. It would be fun to have someone telling me what to do (without getting me found out and fired). I uploaded pictures to a kinktalk gallery the first time I did it at work

Magical Trapdoor

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2016
I'm probably one of the few who dislikes it, while I have a quiet indoor job, thinking and planning are paramount to my work.
I just can't afford the distraction, even though it is enjoyable, the impact is too large.

fairtitania

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
I really enjoyed it as, in my daily life, I am known for being very assertive and in control so it is fun to have that part of me - the duality - present. It does get quite fun and odd when suddenly you remember that you had just had an orgasm in the office. I like the secrecy and the naughtiness.:p

Featured Threads

New Personals