Kinkensteins Monster

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
To celebrate our move to our new super fast SSD home (thanks Depp!) I propose we build a monument to honor the occasion.

We will construct a monster fabricated from stitched together photo snippets to make our very own Kinkenstein Monster.

The idea is simple, if you want to form part of our commemorative monster simply snap a photo of your own contributing body part selected from the grid below and send it in. I will then play the part of Doctor Kinkenstein and sew the parts together to make our creation.

If you want to contribute select a part from the photo grid and snap the required pic. To aid in composition please use the same pose to grab your photo and try to use a neutral white background if possible. Crop the part down to approximately the right size and post it in this thread. Make sure you label your part with the letter matching your selected area. If you're bit shy of attention you can send your body bit to me via pm and I will add it to the thread.

If we get enough interest I will construct more than one monster, so just because the part you want has already been posted don't let that stop you.

This is open to all sexes, genders and xenotypes, I want the creation to be truly inclusive.

kinkenstein.jpg

So come on Kink Talkers, lets see what you're made of.

Last edited:
Reactions: bd555sm

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
But who was the original model before the grid was added?

Also, thank you for using the proper terminology; the creation isn't the creator~.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Cool idea and very original!

Any chance of getting just the image minus everything but the red lines? This could be dropped on top on another image and make copying / posting the right pieces easier.

Featured Threads

New Personals