Kinky, bi, female, switch looking for a lot ;)

_mistress_g

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2015
Hi everybody! I've been away for a while but I'm back and ready to get kinky!

First, I'm Bisexual so boys and girls are welcome!

Second, I'm a switch so I'm looking for doms and subs from both genders!

Third, I'm looking for doms and subs of all ages! However, it turns me on to sub to someone who's younger than me, and dom to someone who's older (I'm 25) But if you don't meet those, it's alright. Id still love to play with you.

As a sub: I'm looking for very controlling and strict masters who will degrade me. Not people who say "is it alright if we play?" I want a demanding master. The more controlling you are, the more submissive I am

As a domme: I'm looking for subs who worship and adore me and who know their place. I can be very strict and demanding, but will respect your limits and rarely do any of your dislikes

As a switch: if you're a switch too, all the better. We can switch off each day or a huge turn on of mine is in role play, or real play, when a sub suddenly takes control over the dom.

I have many kinks such as cross dressing (that's a huge one), pet play, age play, and much, MUCH more.

Because my interests are so broad there's a good chance I want to play with you! So what are you waiting for? Kik me: _mistress_g however, one line first texts like "hi" or "Hi mistress" WILL BE IGNORED. Add in likes, dislikes and limits or a picture of yourself, or maybe even a little about you. Just something

I look forward to speaking with you

Warhiet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 5, 2016
Kik disabled?

Wrote you on kik.
Like most people on here it says your phone is off or has been disconnected for a while.

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Hello Mistress do you only use kik or do you also use Skype?

Donnie_D

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2015
Slave application

Hello mistress, how are you? I'm white, 25, 5'6, 165. I have experience in being dominated over kik, I know people are scared to send face and body pics, I'm not I send whatever you demand of me.
I'm into pretty much anything and everything some of my list includes forced feminization, bondage, anal play, cum eating, watersports, and name calling. Those are things I've done and tried but that does not mean it's all I'll do. I am more then willing to do and try whatever you can come up with and whatever needs to be done to please you. I have plenty of sissy cloths, have bondage rope, anal beads, butt plug, dildo, ball gag, ball stretcher, cloths pins, so I'm more then prepared to serve you as you see fit.
I'm very serious about being a slave and I promise you I don't take it lightly. I feel like I was put here to serve beautiful, strong, powerful woman and I think I do it well. Give me a chance mistress and I will serve and obey your every command.
Thank you mistress
Kik DonnieD_313

Featured Threads

New Personals