ladies; tease me into longer chastity

sextoysadge

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2013
I don't think this will get many responses, but I thought it might be fun to try.

I was put into chastity earlier this week while serving as a pm slave. my slavery ended before I was given a release date.

ladies, you can help keep me denied, and tease me at the same time.

here's how it works, you send me a photo of yourself (kik or snapchat sextoysadge) from the list below, and it adds the corresponding number of days to my sentence.

boobs or bum in underwear 1 day
bare boobs or bum 2 days
pussy for 3 days
insertions give 4 days

pics can be sent to sextoysadge on kik or snapchat. I'll add totals to this thread and thank if the sender wants.

I've seen chastity threads getting way out of control, so I'm setting some ground rules.
Its a maximum sentence of 2 months, I may increase this nearer the time.

I'm using numbered plastic locks on my cage, the 1st is 339129. anyone may ask for proof it has not been removed at any time. (kik or snap chat sextoysadge)

I need to remove the cage for cleaning once every few weeks for hygiene (I can shower with it on, but to wash properly it needs to be removed). I will post the new lock code in this thread, I'm open to suggestion of how to prove I don't cheat in the shower.

I may ask permission to remove the cage to play twice, my birthday and Christmas. play will involve tease and denial, edging, and maybe CBT. I will be on webcam when I remove the cage, play, and refit it.

come on ladies, tease me and make my chastity tougher.

Featured Threads

New Personals