Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 9, 2012
Lakewood,CA
28 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

Greetings,

I am Master Allan Sylvia III. I have been encouraged by my friends and associates to put myself back out there to help more submissive females achieve the sort of life they secretly desire.

I first started learning the traditions of being a Master at the young age of 15 when I approached a slave who belongs to a Mistress at an Anime Convention. Afterwards the Mistress approached me and asked if I had any knowledge of the world of slavery. She offered to teach me to be a Master, and she even offered her own slaves to me as practice, but I wouldn't become a true Master until I discovered my own submissive and fully trained them myself, alone. A few years later when I was 20, I had done as much research, witnessed so much, and experienced far more as a student of slavery I finally felt I was ready to acquire my own slave and train them myself.

My first slave was a 40-year old secretary that I randomly met online. We spoke for a brief while on instant messenger before we finally agreed to meet in person. I suggested a public place where we could meet, where we would both feel safe, secure and comfortable.

After meeting in person I began to comfort her, and lull her in a sense of security. The first thing I did was teach her how to dress as a woman, since she had been working as a secretary for law firm so long, she had developed a habit of covering herself up in clothing that left nothing to the imagination. So we went shopping and I helped her pick out clothing that would be more loose fitting and revealing,showing off her natural assets better. I even taught her the beauty and magical properties of wearing pantyhose, and various other hosiery garments and lingerie.

Over the course of a couple years training her everyday, I helped increase her sexual stamina, I exposed her t numerous fetishes and fantasizes, I even taught her how to seduce and attract men with the slightest bit of effort on her part.

After all of her training, I convinced her to attract a lover and finally lose her virginity since I knew from all her training that she wanted to rediscover love. And after convincing her for a long time and pushing her, she finally attracted a boyfriend. Later I received an email with hundreds of thank yous from her. She thanked me for EVERYTHING I had taught, the years of training, and even thanked me for teaching her how to dress like a woman again, and she thanked me for encouraging her to attract a lover. She said they had tried a dozen times to take her virginity, because from all the Kegel Exercises I made her do, she was tight as a virgin infant. And even though it was painful to lose her virginity after such a long time, she couldn't stop thanking me for all my help. Soon after that I lost all contact with her, and I suppose she got married and has a family by now, maybe even became a lawyer herself, but i am not sure. If anyone meets with Wendy Zeva Zaide, let me know.

Shortly after that my mentor Lady Scarlet contacted me and informed me she was moving to New York, and she is thinking about quitting the life style of being a Mistress and returning to a normal life, since she was starting to get older, and always wondered if she could be happy being a normal housewife. She even admitted I was the reason behind her decision. She told me she was proud of me and all my work with her slaves and my own. She admitted that my gift at working with submissives and training slaves had far exceeded her own skills and abilities, and that I had taught her more about herself than she had expected. She told me that I should continue being a Master own my own and never stop learning new things, and that I should never repeat myself. I have taken all that she said to heart, and to this day that is how I treat every experience. Since each and every person is unique and different in their own way, i must also be flexible and creative, I should never treat one submissive or slave the same, I shall always listen to their words, their heart, and strive to reach their soul.

Since then I have been a Master on and off, since life has been a roller-coaster for me. Many things have disrupted my lifestyle, and many changes have taken place, but nothing has changed the fact that I am still a Master, I still have responsibilities for all my submissives and slaves, and of course I must always be strong and dominant, of which I am glad to say is true to this day.

I have encountered many MANY girls and women whom think they are willing and able to experience the lifestyle of a slave, and even though they might be submissives at heart, or even a switch, becoming a slave requires far more than most are willing to endure. Most are not truly willing to submit themselves complete and utterly to someone that is dominant or superior. Especially those living in America. SO MANY women these days feel they need to be arrogant, rebellious and defiant in order to be "Independent", and of course they are wrong, very very wrong. You cannot claim to be submissive or a slave and have such a bad attitude, or remain defiant when someone wiser, more experienced, and even older is trying to help you grow, mature, and evolve into a better person, a better woman, and a true submissive.

There are also girls whom think being a Slave means being a slut. A Slut is someone who is willing to do EVERYTHING for sexual pleasure, and most often they sleep around with anyone and everyone who is desperate or drunk and sleazy. This is not what a Slave is nor should they strive to become a skank like that. A Slave is a woman who wishes to learn how to pleasure their Master or Owner. Someone who is submissive at heart and in their soul. Someone who is willing to engage in any fetish or fantasy their Master or Owner desires. They should be happy to experience new things, to learn more about themselves, about the world, about society,a and about the ones they love. Being a slave is about striving towards self-improvement, and not perfection, because perfection is a myth.

What I am currently looking for is submissives, former slaves, disowned slaves, girls and women of any age whom understand what it means to become a slave, and are willing to listen to me, accept my many years of experience, wisdom and knowledge and submit to me. I am looking for girls and women whom wish to learn from me, and improve themselves.

Since I live in Long Beach California United States, I am looking for girls and women in the same area, and are willing to engage in a Master/Slave/submissive relationship in public and private areas. You must be understanding, open-minded, forgiving, and docile. My current situation at home is not a pleasant one. I am currently unemployed, and I spend most of my days watching over my older sister who is on disability. I spend my weekends with my friends, role-playing and playing games together at a local bar/tavern/winestore. But 90% of my day is free, and I do have other slaves who live in other parts of California, the United States, and some that live in other Parts of the world. Some of them do come by to visit me and I do train them regularly. I am looking for girls and women who can read all of this, understand me a little bit, and accept the situation.

If you have read everything above and still wish to know more about me, or you are curious about anything I have stated, or you wish to request my services as a Master, then you have permission to contact me in any way that you please. If you are eagerly seeking me as your Master, then I strongly suggest you send me a picture of yourself, candid or private, and If you wish to get my attention more, then I would suggest wearing Pantyhose/Tights, Lingerie or other types of Hosiery.

Since everyone's life is unique and different, so are the arrangements between Master and Slave/submissive. Anyone whom says otherwise isn't a Master nor a Slave, they are just trying to get into your pants. And since everyone's life is different, then our arrangements are also up to debate. But remember, as the Master, I shall have the final word in all matters. But don't let that scare you, I am very understanding, and forgiving.

And on a final note, any haters, griefers, spammers, or typical idiots by posting negative remarks only makes you look stupid, moronic, and shows you have no life at all, and people will see you as a pathetic, unintellectual retard who will never have love or happiness in your life, so be smart for once in your life and keep your mouth shut.

• Kinks:
Pantyhose, Cosplay, Roleplay, Bondage, Watersports, zentai, spandex, lycra, leggings, opaque tights, webcam, denial, edging, foreplay, humiliation, sadism, masochism, fetishes, incest, beastiality, rape, virginity, etc

• Experience:
Same as above

• Limits:
Vomit, Scat, Furry

Attachments

• DeadlyPINKgun.jpg
    DeadlyPINKgun.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 8

Featured Threads

New Personals