Let's explore this realm....

openmyeyes

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 18, 2015
Hello :)

I suppose I want to say hello, and explain why I'm here. I've always been dominant during sex, but figure to be sexually rounded one must understand the submissive partner's mindframe, one must be submissive and dominant and the same time, so to speak. I'm young, male, and looking to explore the different sides of this nature, to open doors and see where they go. I've been dominated by a female in only two experiences, once with an old girlfriend, and once with a complete stranger. Both were very interesting. These experiences included crossdressing, humiliation, waterports, mild bondage, orgasm denial, pain, discipline, and covered more feelings than i could I ever articulate. Looking for an experienced female("mistress" may be more fitting?) to perhaps introduce me to new experiences and feelings....and maybe show me different sides to an increasingly complex side of human nature. I heard this was the place to explore these sides of who we are, maybe you could help?

Will check back in a day or 2, see where it goes, still learning this site super new lol, need to update profile and such
(if anyone repllies, looking at all the posts they have no replies)

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals