lets get some kinktalk conversation going

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
tell me one thing you like about yourself?

and tell me one of the kinkiest things you have done or experenced?

myself i like the fact that im easy going, im a nice guy and friendly, i enjoy meeting new people and seeing how things go with friendships.

my most kinkiest thing i have done is that i have almost successfully fisted my ex girlfriend during a play, my hands are not small it was a wild turn on until my hand cramped up inside her, and she just couldent take my thumb :-(

shavedrachel

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Staff member
Sep 28, 2010
Like about me
Try to be kind, considerate, easy going, chattable, etc - also like the fact that im shaved - (how did you guess)

Kinky things
Some of the kinkiest things i have done - is play strip poker - with many kinky things involved - more infor can be found in getdare rated 18 mature story on getdare - follow link from signiture

Love Rachie
x x x

kinkyfox

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 2, 2010
Like about me: I value intelligence in relationships and enjoy sophisticated conversation.

Kinkest thing: Tied up with bondage tape in an outfit and whipped.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
what I like about me is that I am easy going and have kinky side..

As for the kinkiest thing... i am a wam fetishist... and i love to drive whilst covering myself in oils... I'm sure i must have done other things but thats what come sto mind... for now...

MrsWalker

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 20, 2011
Tell me one thing you like about yourself and tell me one of the kinkiest things you have done or experienced?
(

Answer to question #1:
I can't decide which one I like better, the left one or the right one.

Answer to question #2:
I hosted my son's eighteenth birthday party and about thirty of his friends showed up. I got drunk and started serving drinks topless. The next day I regretted what I did, but my son told me all of his friends emailed him and want to know when he is having another party.

darelicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2011
NE Illinois
my replies

1) How I try to be very open-minded, easygoing, accepting, loving, and caring individual.

2) Anonymously delivered myself to a farmhouse to a women sight unseen - to serve as a nude "maid" for 4 hours. Post each room cleaned, the lady of the residence found fault. I was soundly spanked, paddled and whipped. Then had to service her orally - vagina and ass. Room after room. After 4 hours, I was dismissed.. orgasmically denied.

Featured Threads

New Personals