Let's have fun

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Hey guys I'm Amy I'm 20/f and I basically just feel like having some sexy fun either on here or on skype. The only requirement is that you have to be a girl. Anyway Basically I've been sick for the past couple weeks and low and behold being in bed for a week and a half plus another half week to catch up on my studies has got me uhm... a little "stressed" -blushes-, anyway I just want to do some naughty stuff no strings attached (so like no long term commitments past just staying in touch to have fun from time to time). You don't really have to worry about fetishes as long as it's legal in most countries I'm fine with it. Plus I'm a switch so I don't mind being the domme or the sub. Finally to ensure that it will be no strings attached there won't be any sort of pics, voice, or video requirement so you don't have to worry about that.

I'm sorry if this feels pushy or not really well thought out but to be honest that's all the more I can really say is sorry. Oh and if you are interested then girls just pm me or post it here kk?

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
hey there everyone just letting you know that I'm bored... again, I thought about making a new thread but couldn't think of a reason too considering it would basically be a carbon copy of this one and this thread isn't really that old yet so yeah basically same thing as before bored and want to play or chat pm me and still girls only

Featured Threads

New Personals