Lied to by sub/slave about age

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
so as the title suggests, I've had some real issues today whereby someone who told me they were 20 turns out they were actually underage. I found out as their parent got online and threatened me with legal action. So because I didn't want to get into with them I just blocked and deleted the Kik we were using to contact and I've now had to set up a new one.

So anyone else had this issue? How do you deal with it? I've been paranoid all day. Also, how do you get people to prove their age? Obviously. I don't want to insult anyone, but then I'm not wanting to get on the sex offenders register either.. Any advice or comments would be received with great interest.

Oh and anyone wants to join me online is going to have to DM me for Kik and prove their age.

reluctant8

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 23, 2014
I agree..
Having that info would work well in having some extra control, too.

Darkking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2013
I had a situation like that too but it wasn't a parent it was her master that kiked me from his own account threatening me he's 27 and she was 15 but being underage isn't the only problem now there's also guys who pretend to be girls not crossdressers or transexuals but actual guys using pics of their exgf or slave pretending to be them but lately its hard to trust people now without really knowing them

SirCB

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 10, 2014
Highgate, London
That wasn't your fault. Kids (underage people) don't understand what consequences their actions will lead too, for them and the other person involved. You did the right thing, there's nothing you could have said to the parents that would have made them feel any better about the situation.

However, there are so many people on here (especially subs) that lie about their age. I've had at least 10 contact me saying they're 14, 15, 16, etc. You have to be careful.

Darkking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2013
What sirCB said is true but something I've realized lately is alot of them come here from getdare with same kiks but different ages

Someonespecial

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2014
NYC
Eek!

I'm a sub, but o have had underage dons lie to me about their age. I have come to the point where I dismiss anyone who tells me they are 18. Some people have sent me photos and they look you. Those photos, deleted! Teenagers are all over this site, and there is little that can be done. I guess we all just need to be wary. Good luck!

dshaffer316

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 13, 2015
I just had the samething happen today person kik me being a sub wanting a master said im interested askes a few questions and it did not seem roght the person said I'm 14 is that a problem? I said sorry i dont deal with kids and deleted the kik same you have to go on a gut feeling about stuff.

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
Unfortunately in the online world, the word of someone is not enough. Some says are experienced doms and they are not, some say they re men or female and they re not, some say they are experienced subs and they are not, some say they are adults they are not.
As much as we would like to control this there's no effective method to prove they are telling us the truth. The less we trust the better we'll do, which is a shame. Some of us who are responsible an honest encounter people who lie to us and do not value our honesty. Which sucks for us, but now we have to come up with our own methods of verification so we don't end up dominating or submitting to a damn minor ho shouldn't be here in the first damn place.

Featured Threads

New Personals