Little Story

thelatexsubtoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2011
Leeds
I come home and find you grinning at me sat on the hall step. You are dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. "What you grinning at?", even bigger smirk before you reply "Nothing". You get up and walk into the lounge, I take off my shoes, go to the kitchen and get myself a drink. I open the door to the lounge and I see why you were grinning.

"Well?" you say as I take in the view. You are stood in the middle of the room, the room itself is covered in black plastic sheeting, wall to ceiling. You are wearing a very tight, clear latex catsuit. The latex clinging to your every curve and accentuating them as the light bounces off the material. Next to you are two buckets of what looks like custard and one of jelly. Next to those is an assortment of restraints and toys.

"Someone has been busy" I say as I begin to strip off. I finish at my boxers and step into the room. "ah ah ah wait right there" you say. I sit down on the plastic covered sofa as you begin dancing very sexily. You straddle me as you perform an extremely sexy lap dance. "Hands off" I'm told as I try pull you down on to me. You turn around, your ass level with my face and bend over to touch your ankles, for the first time I notice through the clear latex that you have plugged your ass. I can't help myself I spank the plug directly. You turn to look at me disapprovingly, then give me a little wink. You arch your back as you push your chest to the floor and snake your body away from me. There is no hiding my excitement. My dick is solid and straining at the boxers. I stand and slide them down my thighs then step out of them. I step towards you. "hmmmm" is all you say as you take my hint and take my cock in your mouth.

As you suck my dick I look at the assortment of toys and restraints you have ready for me. I grab you by your hair forcing you to look up at me. "Now its my turn to take control slut". I step back and walk around you. I push you down onto all fours. "Head down" arms back. I use the bondage tape you have brought me to secure your wrists to the outside of your ankles forcing you to kneel with your head on the floor in front of you.

You are totally helpless and at my mercy, "Hmmm fuck me" you say. "All in good time slut".

I take the paddle and start lightly on your ass, 5 soft on each cheek followed by 10 hard. Even through your clear catsuit I can see your ass is reddening nicely. I put down the paddle and continue the punishment with my hand. Each slap is greeted by a lovely crack as my hand meets your latex covered ass. Your ass is a beautiful shade of red, I softly rub and tickle it.

"I know how we can cool that down" I turn and get the first bucket. I poor the full bucket of custard over you, covering you entirely. I unzip the catsuit and as far as I can I open it, The catsuit won't open all the way due to the position you are in but it opens enough for me to reach around to your breasts and also exposes your ass and pussy. I scoop up the custard that is on the floor back into the bucket. "Can't waste this" I pour it on your now exposed back and ass. I push it down your sides and onto your breasts, the latex trapping the custard against you. You moan loudly as I play with your tits. your nipples harden as I pull on them. "We need something to keep you quiet", I pick up the ball gag and force it into your mouth, I fix it securely in place. "Thats better".

I continue playing with your nipples, my dick hard and resting against your pussy as I stand over you. I can't resist any longer, I pick up the next bucket and tip it over you. I get in position behind you, I push the custard off your pussy and begin kissing your clit. I start fingering you as I kiss your clit, I take it between my teeth and bite gently as I begin using a second finger. "I think you can take more" I push in a third finger and start fucking you hard with my hand.

"Fuck it" I remove my hand and enter you hard with my dick, I don't build up motion I go hard and fast immediately spanking your ass with each stroke. The custard squelching as I fuck you, my hands slipping over your body. I can feel your pussy tensing against my dick, you are ready to cum already. "Already slut? Well you have earned it." I fuck you harder as you cum.

"My turn now" I remove the plug and replace it with my dick. Your ass is tighter than your now soaking pussy and I can feel my orgasm coming. I reach over and grab the vibrator you had ready for me. I hold it against your clit as I fuck your ass. Slowly at first but I soon build up a rhythm. I can hear you moaning through the gag, I can tell you are about to cum again. I speed up, your ass tensing against me. I cum hard deep inside you, this triggers your next wave of orgasms, your body writhes as I fuck you and we both cum.

Featured Threads

New Personals