Locked in chastity

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
i am currently locked in my chastity belt with a rather large butt plug and metal ben wah balls inside me
to say i am slowly going insane is a understatement
i havnt gone this long with these toys for so long in my current situation as i have been trying to play mom and wife with what im doing hiding underneath
my body feels so alive every touch of fabric every step i take every time i move i feel the toys doing there job
this is driving me up the walls with lust as it gets me to the point of god i need to orgasm but i just can not do so 66206

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
You're off to a GREAT start! Just enough fun you have to fight to hide it! I haven't been too keen on tossing you in the deep end, but I think you have found your way :p I would only encourage you not to go too crazy all the time. The belt alone with something smaller than this HUGE intruder I'm picturing and the balls doing their thing... Save the crazy intensity stuff for the rainy days!

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
im shivering ghod damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The first image got the point across, but clerity is always nice.
I had a friend a couple of years ago that REALLY enjoyed a belt a little 'stricter' than that, but with dildopanties locked inside. I think you are doing well with what you have to work with! Just an idea.. :)

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
how long do you have to this for?
who is the one who ordered you to?
what will you do if your husband wants sex?
where is the plug and where are the balls?

Reactions: kristina79

suslow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2019
Sounds like you found someone to help take your control away like you were asking for! I just wish it was me you were having to beg for freedom!

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
Sounds like you found someone to help take your control away like you were asking for! I just wish it was me you were having to beg for freedom!
Yes, she did ask for this sort of thing, but where oh where does the concept of begging for freedom come into play? Just curious.

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
Hi sorry for late reply
I was locked in by my Master (yes this is not my husband )
I had a rather large rubber plug in my ass and ben wah balls up inside my pussy
and was locked in tight
I thought it was a little fun till the objects in me started to do there thing
I had tasks to perform to unlock myself but I could walk back up my stair case with out falling in a heap and just laying there for what seemed a life time
I did get back to my bedroom and unlock myself before my husband come home

suslow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2019
Hopefully you get more tasks like this for us to enjoy hearing about!

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
I think he has it planned
I was locked in full chastity with the toys in the morning in front of my family ( I have to state my kids are of full age) although no one knew
I think or feel I should say this as I DO NOT want anyone knowing but I are not acting or doing task with underage people around I feel I have to state this
for some reason

suslow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2019
What would you do if your husband finds out what is going on?

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
Part of the rush of self-bondage play is sometimes the risk of getting 'caught' or discovered. I would imagine that your hubs knows you have some 'toys', and although the method and timing may be a bit unusual, speaking from a guy's perspective, I doubt he'd be overly freaked out, more curious perhaps, so have fun and try not to have a pre-planned answer/explanation, but by all means, if he asks, tell him the truth?
As for kink around kids. It's under your clothes like underwear. Provided they aren't exposed to this naughiness, and you aren't overly distracted from your mum duties, imagine you are wearing extremely sexy/naughty lingerie under your clothes! Not very threatening, just highly stimulating having those intruders involved :p

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
Yes i would have a lot of explaining to do ......he knows i have them he would want to know why i was wearing it is all i hope
plus ive been acting a little strange around him
both myself and my daughter see each other in underwear getting ready and stuff (no big deal there ) just with the belt and toys i am so so distracted
conversations and so forth are a blur

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
wow..this was not what i expected when i clicked on this thread..but wow!! that is intense and i can feel ur energy from the writing. it must be wildly fun to resist moaning....now what would happen if ur husband grabbed ur ass?!?!

oh..missed the part that said u took it all off. lol..that was pretty intense!

Reactions: kristina79

Featured Threads

New Personals