Looking a male sex slave

linda3peach

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2015
Kinky and tough mistress looking for a totally submissive male slave, who wants be trained like my new pet and loves strap on.only 21+ straight guys, don't forget ASL and face pic, ki.k linda3peach

map1981

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 26, 2015
Male slave here for you

Kinky and tough mistress looking for a totally submissive male slave, who wants be trained like my new pet and loves strap on.only 21+ straight guys, don't forget ASL and face pic, ki.k linda3peach

This one is interested in serving you and learn from you. This one is Amar and lives in India and works as a software architect. My age is 32 and dark in color and with a height of 5.5 feet. athletic body perfectly suits for a slave. Experience of serving a Mistress earlier online via yahoo. My Skype ID is blackslave1981

linda3peach

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2015
Kik user?

This one is interested in serving you and learn from you. This one is Amar and lives in India and works as a software architect. My age is 32 and dark in color and with a height of 5.5 feet. athletic body perfectly suits for a slave. Experience of serving a Mistress earlier online via yahoo. My Skype ID is blackslave1981
What is ur Kik user?

Featured Threads

New Personals