Looking for a casual Dom(me)

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Canada
Kinks
Diapers, Exhibitionism, exposure, Rules, crossdressing, Submission, petplay, Humiliation, wax

yui

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2012
I am currently looking for a Dom(me), although I think the term mentor might be the better word for it. I am looking for someone who would be willing to take me under their wing over the summer and expand me as a person by the end of it. I am moving to a new city with my family. So I will not always be in contact every single day, So I ask this is something you can respect.

In august ill have about 2 maybe 3 weeks completely alone with a lot of free time, Where I really want to explore and push some boundaries, with my kinks. In particular with bondage and abdl, but any areas are also welcome. So connecting with someone now to work up trust and build a relationship for that time is very important to me.

Requirements:

• help keep me accountable for things I do on getdare
  • Encourage and push me to explore and grow as a person
  • Frequent contact to touch base but doesn't have to be everyday

Respect my:
  • Space
  • Time
  • Boundaries

assign:
  • Rules
  • Tasks
  • Homework

I'm currently really enjoying Diapers as a kink and to a lesser extent ABDL in general. I at this point really only wear diapers about once every couple of weeks, but I fantasize about being locked in diapers everyday. I have only ever used them to wet, and that's how I intend to keep it. however I am THINKING of expanding my horizons in august to try messing if things work out.

I also have always wanted to do longer bondage sessions that I'm not able to normally achieve with family in the house.

I am 24, male, slightly chubby, nerdy, Consider myself more on the bi-curious side. but prefer girls. I live in EST timezone. I like computers and videos games, and art, and all that normal nerdy stuff. Sometimes I longboard with my dog, so that's pretty neat I think.

My likes and limits change all of the time but to give you an idea of some of them:

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, bondage, bathroom control, wax

Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

Featured Threads

New Personals