Looking for a female dom

OVOXOisgreat

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 14, 2015
Hello, I am looking for a female dom that will control me in almost every way. I will obey your every command, as I am your property. I am yours to do with as you please. I am new to this, so you will have to train me. At first I may be a little resistant and hard-headed but that should fade after a while if you chose to train me. If interested, kik me at squirrel_in_shades I am only looking for one mistress and one only, so if I don't respond I've already got one.

My likes: light anal, light nipple torture, nipple play, orgasm denial, bathroom control (when and how), being degraded.
NOTICE: as I am new, I don't know my limits and I think those May be my kinks above, I'm not sure. So we well have to do experimenting so we can find out my limits and links. One limit for sure though is that I done send pics and vids. Sorry.

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015
Hello, I am looking for a female dom that will control me in almost every way. I will obey your every command, as I am your property. I am yours to do with as you please. I am new to this, so you will have to train me. At first I may be a little resistant and hard-headed but that should fade after a while if you chose to train me. If interested, kik me at squirrel_in_shades I am only looking for one mistress and one only, so if I don't respond I've already got one.

My likes: light anal, light nipple torture, nipple play, orgasm denial, bathroom control (when and how), being degraded.
NOTICE: as I am new, I don't know my limits and I think those May be my kinks above, I'm not sure. So we well have to do experimenting so we can find out my limits and links. One limit for sure though is that I done send pics and vids. Sorry.

add me here misslavinia

OVOXOisgreat

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 14, 2015
My last mistress was a dud, is there anybody else who would be interested in owning me?

New Personals