Looking for a female hucow

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
I just discovered this kink about a week ago and I have been absolutely enthralled with it. I've been reading everything I can find on the topic and I was curious if there were other people here who shared the kink and might be interested in some online play or chat about the topic.

For those not familiar with a hucow it's basically a human that is treated and acts like a cow. A lot of the play revolves around breast / nipple play and lactating. That isn't to say that the rest of the body is neglected but there is more emphasis on the "udders and teats".

Reactions: Milkme

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Pretty much as the OP said, a human female behaving like a cow. So generally that involves inducing lactation in (preferably) large tits so you can actually milk the cow, milking, either manually or if you have access to one using a milking machine, walking on all fours and generally acting like a cow. There are then more extreme things that can go with it such as humiliation/degradation especially if there is a large saggy belly involved, cow masks, tails, leading around by a rope or leash and being used sexually while being a hucow. I have also found a tendency for hucows to enjoy fisting because as we all know cows have huge cunts!

Hope this helps...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Quite often despite not lactating the "milking" still goes on, so lots of tit games that involve squeezing, or binding, nipple suction with various things (large cut off syringes work nicely) and mostly this would be done with the tits, or udders as hucow lovers mostly say, dangling.
One game I like to play involves binding the tits with some thin rope then attaching water bottles to each. The hucow then has to crawl on hands and knees around the room while the bottles tug on the udders. The jerking pull is to simulate the manual milking action.

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Droptokon has it just about covered. Based on my research with a proper training regiment a woman can induce lactation without pregnancy.

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Really? Now that is interesting how would one go about getting a girl lactate?

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Really? Now that is interesting how would one go about getting a girl lactate?

It's a long process of massaging the breasts and applying suction to the nipples simulating nursing on regular intervals multiple times a day. There are also drug and herbal alternatives that can be used separately or independently of the massage method.

Bitchren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
Ireland
Interested

I would be interested in acting as a Hucow belonging to you if you are still looking

Milkme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2021
I just discovered this kink about a week ago and I have been absolutely enthralled with it. I've been reading everything I can find on the topic and I was curious if there were other people here who shared the kink and might be interested in some online play or chat about the topic.

For those not familiar with a hucow it's basically a human that is treated and acts like a cow. A lot of the play revolves around breast / nipple play and lactating. That isn't to say that the rest of the body is neglected but there is more emphasis on the "udders and teats"
Very erotic. I'd loved to be trained to be a hucow.

Featured Threads

New Personals