Looking for a female interested in tit bondage/torture!

Tiden

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 25, 2012
Im a 25 year old master from europe, and looking for big titted female slave!
Im deliberately dont say an exact size...if you feel like you got a nice pair, feel free to apply! Im currently looking for a big titted slave, but ill consider all applications!

About me:
Ive been interested in bdsm since i was 16 and had my first sub around 19, since then i was mainly active (with some months off every now and then).
I am fairly open minded, but obviously i have some likes that i prefer/cannot let go of, but dont be afraid to tell me ideas or fantasies you have!
My main likes include:
  • rules (daily rules, clothing control, etc...not all a must)
  • control (all kinds, mainly orgasm, but im open minded)
  • bondage (mainly tit bondage)
  • humiliation (mainly sexual humiliation and poses, if youre into raceplay or body shaming, that can work as well)
  • pain (im not too big of a sadist, but some pain is always nice)

About you:
You must be into some kind of tit torture, control, etc (see my likes). You must be obedient (you can be playful, but im not looking for any brats).
And now the big one, you must be fine with sharing pics....I know this is a hard limit for some, but it is a must for me. Face is not required though, but preferred.
You will be humiliated and controlled mainly. If this is something youd like, then add me on kik, so we can chat about it! My username is Lyzzike
I have snapchat and hangouts too, but i only share with people who are serious about this... so only apply on kik or here/PM (i dont check this site as often)

If you have any questions you have the best chance to reach me via kik, but can pm as well, ill be more than happy to reply.

Last edited:

Tiden

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 25, 2012
Just to be clear, we wont only be doing tit related stuff. Thats justhte main part. But im still interested in other kinds of control and play as well!

Tiden

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 25, 2012
Had a few girls from here, sadly they are not as active anymore. So if you got interested, im still looking!

Tiden

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 25, 2012
After a few months of break im back again! If interested, or have questions reach out to me, preferably on kik!

Featured Threads

New Personals