Looking for a Master

justadreamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2016
Hello,
My name is Allie and I'm new here :) However, I came here knowing exactly what I wanted/needed.
I wouldn't go as far to say that I am super experienced in this lifestyle, but I have dipped my feet and enjoyed it very much.
That being said, it's very hard to find a Master or a Mistress that truly connects with you and isn't just doing it for pics/videos. Not that pics and videos wont be involved in what we do, but it has to be about more than just getting them.

I really enjoy being controlled. What I am looking for has a lot to do with that. I am looking for someone to control almost every aspect of my life. To help make it better. My problem is, I make goals...then I never follow through, either through bad time management, or just laziness. I need someone who can stop me from being lazy, to help me become the person that I really want to be. To help push me.
My end goal is to find a master (or a mistress as I am bisexual) that would maintain contact throughout the day, that can set a schedule for me, and help me make choices. Both sexually and regular life. In the end, I would gain a Master helping me to live a better life to share a fulfilling relationship with, and you would gain a submissive bound to you, to have do as you wish (kik, text, call, email, etc, no in person, unless we've reached a point where I truly feel comfortable with you).

If this seems like something that you would be interested in, or would like more information, please message me on here, or comment. I'll be waiting :)

Much love,
Allie

Reactions: SubMissChievous

justadreamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2016
hi allie
do u have a kik or skype

I do have a kik but I do not give it out right away until I've spoken to the person privately so that I'm not hit with a million and one pic requests/phase doms.

StrictDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 20, 2016
Good evening Allie,
I found your request to find a Master aroused my interest. I am new on here but have 15 years of the BDSM lifestyle. I have help many young slaves reach their goals and grow in there submission and desires. I have experienced the TPE 24/7 both online and in person. Depending on your goals and desires I am sure that we could come to a mutually beneficial arrangement that would help to serve your needs and my pleasures. I can am strick in my demands but understand that when a slaveor submissive truly wants to improve herself and is willing to follow through on setting goals, reaching goals, and being held completely accountable for her actions while accepting her training, disciplines and yes punishments deemed nessacary by her Master then she will become a better lady, reach her goals, develope lasting disciplines to strive toward new goals, and become a better submissive too.

I would like to talk to you about what you desire to achieve and tell you about how I would go about helping you to achieve you goals.
Sincerely,
StrictDom

Featured Threads

New Personals